Zerodha Review: Zerodha is a stock brokerage which has been found by Nithin Kamath in 2010. The company’s headquarters is in Bengaluru whereas the employees are around 1000+ in mainstream itself and the company has set up its physical presence in few main streams of the country. In this very period, it holds around 1 million and above clients around India. This trendy newbie is ranking as the topmost stock broker in India and on top of that it is providing its clients with the lowest brokerage price of 20 INR amongst all which has led to an increase in the number of clients and crust growth of trading.
It has been connected with one of the top stock exchange markets in India, NSE (National Stock Exchange), BSC( Bombay Stock Exchange), and MCX(Multi-Commodity Exchange). And upholds a membership in them. Now in the present status, Zerodha has become a Unicorn in the 2020 pandemic era with a $1 billion value. It is valuing 700 INR for each share, which four times more than its booking value.
- 1 Zerodha Brokerage Charges
- 2 Sub-dividends of Trading
- 3 Zerodha Brokerage charges
- 4 Zerodha Demat account opening charges
- 5 Account opening charges
- 6 Documents Required to Open Zerodha Demat Account
- 7 What is Zerodha Kite? :
- 8 Zerodha Kite Mobile App Features:
- 9 How to Contact Customer Care?
- 10 Prosequences and Consequences.
- 11 Conclusive view
- 12 FAQ:
Zerodha Brokerage Charges
Zerodha has set up a unique place in the market by allowing its clients to invest in Equity & Mutual funds with 0 brokerage fees and a very feasible amount of 20/- for other sections as in intraday, FnO, currencies, equities, or commodities.
Sub-dividends of Trading
Zerodha Brokerage charges
|Trading AMC charges||0/-|
|Demat AMC Charges||300/- per annum|
Further Calculations can check by clicking on the Zerodha brokerage calculator. The above table should be considered according to executed orders. And do not deny the fact that the brokerage will be dependent on turnover as well.
Zerodha Demat account opening charges
Account opening charges
|Account opening charges||300/-|
|Demat AMC (Annual maintenance charges)||Rs.300yr + GST charges quarterly|
|Trading AMC (Annual Maintenance Charges)||0|
|Commodity account AMC(Annual Maintenance Charges)||0|
Documents Required to Open Zerodha Demat Account
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Photography (Soft Copy)
How to open Zerodha Demat Account?
Step 1: Click on the link below
Step 2: Enter your Phone number. You will get an OTP on that respective Mobile Number
Step 3: Verify your Mobile Number by entering the OTP and by clicking enter
Step 4: Enter your Full name and Email address. Once you enter your Email, you will get an OTP on your Email too.
Step 5: Enter the OTP that is received from Zerodha on your Email in order to verify your Email.
Step 6: Now you get to fill in your Aadhaar number and Date of Birth
Step 7: Complete your filling process by submitting your PAN Card number and a soft copy of your Passport size photo.
Step 8: By the end of filling you will be receiving a call from authentic Zerodha representative and will be receiving a link from them.
Step 9: Click on the link and complete the process by following the instructions
Step 10: By the end of the Day you will receive a call from team Zerodha in order to fill up few queries before they handover an account to you. Fill them in with details and you will be able to access your account as soon as the verification is done.
Also Read: Upstox Demat Trading Account Review
What is Zerodha Kite? :
Well, it is a browsing web for the trading platforms that has been developed by Zerodha with the name ‘Kite web’. It can be pronounced as one of the finest tactics of Zerodha to meet up its goal. And this Kite Web has also been launched as an application with name ‘Zerodha Kite’ which enables easy access for the clients to use it on their mobiles. And all the applications of Zerodha have been for free of cost as far for now.
Kite web features:
- Plurilingual platform: As we all know that India is a multi-lingual country; the kite web has a solution for communicating with every local language too. Due to which the clients from remote areas can get access easily
- Less internet cost: It’s a lightweight program so it doesn’t require much of internet to surf.
- Notification alerts: It updates about minute-minute and second –second tradings.
- Shortcut-key functions: The program allows us to use a set of key functions that enables us to navigate through quick and fast-medium.
- Watchlist check: Allows the clients to surf in 5 different mediums through accessing a watch list feature in it.
- Single click to order: It is well programmed to be user-friendly for the client that allows immediate orders in a span of seconds right after one click.
- Convenient user interface: The web allows for easy access which can be understood by anyone without complications. that allows easy navigation, ordering, understanding.
- Live charts showcase: It allows to keep track on trading that will be showcased in the form of charts which is easy to understand.
This also enables the client to access 6 different charts.
Zerodha Kite Mobile App Features:
Kite web can only allow the system to access whereas most of the clients be mobilizing on daily basis, for such a scenario Zerodha has come up with a solution by inventing a mobile application that allows the clients to navigate trading from any corner. Most of the mobile application has the same features as of web and in addition to that, it preserves historical data of the client which helps in interpreting and analyzing.
How to Contact Customer Care?
As Zerodha is an online platform, it doesn’t have a proper outlet. Due to which contacting them physically is kind of tough. But you see, we evolved to be work effortlessly, hence clients can contact them through email support and chat support that runs service for 24/7. The client can contact them online while sitting at home.
- You can get their contacts by clicking on the LINK.
- You can also create a ticket on your issues by clicking on this LINK 2.
Prosequences and Consequences.
- Low brokerage charges.
- Less Risk.
- Collaboration with Highly-on-form ‘ Firms helps in individual growth.
- Secure investments.
- Acknowledges customer’s issues and works on them.
- Easy access. Can be get connected even with remote corner people of the country.
- Online trading is convenient and user friendly these days.
- Grows along with the trend.
- Highly reacts to take initiatives.
- Only virtual interaction can be possible. As it doesn’t follow the old-fashioned strategies. It would be a demerit to the clients who wants to make physical contact while trading.
- Monthly plans are not available in Zerodha as of now.
- Zerodha doesn’t provide access for clients to invest IPOs.
As we check on other trading brokerages, Zerodha is one of the affordable, convenient, and secure platforms that provide its clients with maximum potential benefits which is why it has been on top lists of brokerages in India.
Q: Is Zerodha Has Trading App?
Zerodha has a trading app called Kite which is available in both iOS and Android.
Q: What are the documents required to Open Zerodha Demat account?
Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Bank Statment, and Passport size photo.
Q: How to Contact Zerodha Customer Care?
You can reach out to Zerodha executives at 080 4719 2020 / 080 7117 5337