- 1 What is Zebpay?
- 2 Founder and Team of Zebpay
- 3 Trading, Deposit, and Withdrawal Fee
- 4 How to make a Zebpay account?
- 5 How to Login into Zebpay?
- 6 Documents for Zebpay account verification
- 7 Time for account verification
- 8 How to Deposit INR Cash to Zebpay?
- 9 How to Withdraw From Zebpay to a bank account?
- 10 How to Buy Bitcoin or Altcoin in Zebpay?
- 11 Zebpay Signup/Joining Bonus
- 12 Zebpay Customer Care details
- 13 How to delete Zebpay account?
- 14 Zebpay Office in India
- 15 Final Review of Zebpay
What is Zebpay?
Zebpay is a trusted and secure crypto exchange with a wallet that serves customers across the globe. Zebpay is accessible on Web, Android and iOS for trading bitcoin, ether, swell, and different other famous cryptocurrencies.
Zebpay for Android and iOS offers a consistent versatile trading experience to everybody, everywhere. More than 3 million shoppers have confided in Zebpay for its security and usability for crypto trading around the world. It is one of the primary significant exchanges to coordinate Lightning Network exchanges.
Zebpay was dispatched in 2012 and was recently known as BuySellBitco.in which was renamed in 2014 and its application name is Zebpay. Zebpay has designed a committed blockchain lab to use blockchain ability to improve confirmation, authorization, and verification of presence. It offers items like Exchange; crypto trading platform and Wallet; which permits more than 25,000 clients to purchase/sell and store bitcoins.
Founder and Team of Zebpay
1. Sandeep Goenka – Founder
2. Saurabh Agrawal – Co-Founder
3. Mahin Gupta – Co-Founder and CTO
Trading, Deposit, and Withdrawal Fee
Zebpay doesn’t charge any expenses for depositing INR into your account however charges Rs. 10 as withdrawal expenses when you pull out INR from your account.
Trading charges: Maker-0.15%/Taker0.25%
How to make a Zebpay account?
1. Click on the ‘Sign Up’ button on the top right corner of the landing page.
3. Once you click to proceed, a verification code will be shipped off the versatile number you have given. Enter it in the space gave and click ‘Proceed.’ If you are utilizing the Zebpay application or site to enlist, you can likewise decide to get a versatile number verification call, when the commencement clock closes.
4. After your number has been checked, you will be approached to enter your 4-digit pin to sign in.
5. You will get a verification mail on the email address you have given. Click on the button that says ‘Click here to verify your email’.
How to Login into Zebpay?
You can log in to your Zebpay account by entering the OTP sent off your portable when you put your registered phone number to log in.
Documents for Zebpay account verification
To finish your KYC, you need an ID Document, Address Proof, and Declaration.
Time for account verification
They require a couple of hours with a most extreme postponement of 1 day to verify your documents. On the off chance that they can’t verify your documents, they will send you an email with the details. On the off chance that the documents have been effectively confirmed, you will be approached to update your bank details.
How to Deposit INR Cash to Zebpay?
1. Tap on “Deposit” on your ZebPay home screen, and afterward tap on Bank Transfer.
2. If it’s not too much trouble, set aside all installments from your ZebPay enlisted bank account as it were. The recipient account is remarkable to you and isn’t to be imparted to any other person. You can track down this in the actual application. You need to add the recipient account to your own bank application as a recipient. This is a one-time measure as it were.
3. Open and sign in to your bank application. Tap Fund Transfer.
4. Tap on “Add payee”.
5. Enter the details shown in your ZebPay application as a payee/recipient in your bank application. Try to enter your account number and IFSC Code effectively. Tap Proceed.
6. Affirm your account details.
7. You will get an OTP message. Enter the OTP code.
8. You will presently consider Awlencan To be India Limited as a payee in your bank application. Select it to send assets to your ZebPay account.
9. Enter the sum to move. Just deposit through NEFT or RTGS as the exchange type. Continue to make the installment.
10. When the installment is effective, the sum will reflect in your ZebPay account inside 4 hours and will be accessible for exchange. Right now, deposits might be prepared between 10 am to 7 pm.
1. NEFT and RTGS deposits will be credited that very day within 4 hours between 10 AM and 7 PM
2. IMPS deposits will be credited inside 3 working days and we may demand more data preceding crediting your account
3. Try not to deposit from an unregistered bank account. A fine of Rs. 500 will be forced for such exchanges.
How to Withdraw From Zebpay to a bank account?
You can pull out the entirety of your fiat cash from Zebpay whenever you need it. Zebpay permits you to make fiat withdrawals just by means of the bank account you have enlisted with us. Australian occupants can’t make withdrawals through some other bank account, or through an outsider installment accomplice. Inhabitants of any remaining nations can make withdrawals through Skrill installments.
• Bank withdrawals have a base and most extreme cutoff per exchange that will be shown on your ‘Bank’ page.
• Withdrawals will take 1-3 workdays to measure.
• Zebpay charges zero expenses for fiat withdrawals.
Follow the steps beneath to pull out INR cash from Zebpay to bank account:
1. Click on ‘Pull out’ on your dashboard to get to the ‘Pull out Money’ page. Click on the bolt close to ‘Bank Withdraw.’
2. Select the sum you need to pull out and click ‘Continue to Withdraw.’
3. Verify your bank details and click ‘Proceed.’
4. Enter your pin to affirm your exchange.
5. That’s it! The sum will be credited into your account within 1-3 workdays.
How to Buy Bitcoin or Altcoin in Zebpay?
After you deposit INR money to your Zebpay account and since the account has cash, you can purchase Bitcoins utilizing that equilibrium. To purchase Bitcoins, go to your Zebpay home screen and tap on the ‘Purchase’ button.
Zebpay Signup/Joining Bonus
Acquaint your companions with the universe of crypto with ZebPay, and both you and your companion get credit worth A$15!
• Share a superior method of trading crypto with your loved ones of every 3 simple steps:
• Sign in to your ZebPay account
• Share your novel referral connection or code with your companions ( Go to My Account >> Referrals)
• Increase your odds of making more by alluding to companions
• When a companion of yours signs up with your connection and purchases crypto worth A$ 100 on ZebPay, A$15 attributes each will be added to both your ZebPay accounts.
Zebpay Customer Care details
As of now, they must be reached through email, and all current methods of contact will be updated and think about this page.
They expect to react to all customers at the most punctual. This may not be conceivable now and again because of an unexpected spike in volume and they will attempt to react to you as fast as could be expected.
How to delete Zebpay account?
1. Select Menu, and afterward Security Center. Here you’ll discover the deactivate account alternative.
2. You will be requested affirmation to for all time close your account. Select Yes and enter your security PIN.
3. You will get an email on your enrolled email address telling you of the deactivation status.
Zebpay Office in India
Zebpay Office Address (India): Development office 202, Sarthik Square, S G Highway, Ahmedabad 380054, Gujarat, India.
More Articles: Financial Solving
Final Review of Zebpay
Zebpay is totally protected and legitimate to deposit and pull out Rupees and do bitcoin trading. Zebpay has been in the crypto exchange business since 2014 however needed to close Indian tasks following the boycott forced by the RBI.
Presently, Zebpay is back and is revamping its tasks which may set aside some effort to run undeniable activities.
Zebpay offers intraday exchange crypto coins at a lower 0.10% expense and easy-to-utilize applications and trading platforms for you to begin.