UPI Transaction: Gone are the days when keeping cash in your wallet was mandatory for you to get out of your home. We are in a time where cash move occurs in practically no time. Be it in a shopping center or a roadside coconut seller everybody acknowledges the payment on the web.
What is UPI?
Unified Payments Interface (UPI) is a digital payment framework created by the NPCI that serves to instantly exchange funds between two banks through a mobile platform.
To work with digital fund moves and electronic banking alternatives, UPI (Unified Payments Interface) was created by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). This strategy is essentially a moment payment scheme very like IMPS. UPI permits the clients to make payments or get funds quickly with a unique UPI ID and UPI PIN without providing the bank subtleties.
Features of UPI Transaction
UPI has the accompanying features that you ought to be obviously mindful of-
• UPI payments are extremely fast and normally payment can be finished in no time
• Almost every bank permits UPI transactions through mobile applications
• Payments are totally protected. To finish a payment, the client needs to have the SIM card of his mobile number present on his telephone and furthermore needs to enter the secret MPIN each time
• UPI transactions permit individuals to demand cash from another individual, which isn’t an alternative with other payment techniques like IMPS, NEFT
• These mobile payment applications additionally offer the office of bill payments, implying that you can set up convenient updates for all your bill payments and make the payments utilizing the application at only a single click
• In an instance of any difficulty or dubious movement on your account, you can undoubtedly record a protest utilizing the mobile payment application
• Payments can be made 24×7
• It’s totally free!
Benefits of UPI Transaction
There is no question about the job of UPI in making India a cashless economy. The expanding utilization of UPI represents the benefits of UPI transactions. Here are a couple of the many benefits of UPI transactions-
• 24*7 service-Since each UPI exchange is made utilizing a mobile gadget, it tends to be gotten to whenever of the day or night, and from anyplace. There are no decent timings when you can complete transactions, in contrast to banks.
• cash transactions-Unlike IMPS, RTGS, and NEFT that charge an expense for moving funds from one bank to the other, UPI empowers totally sans cash transactions.
• Cashless method of payments-For years and years, cash payments have been supplanted with debit/credit cards. However, little payments like the ones at confectionary/writing material shops were unrealistic through debit/credit cards. The appearance of UPI service has empowered making more modest payments at such stores, along these lines adding to cashless payments.
• Simple and Fast-UPI exchange doesn’t need the arrangement of perplexing subtleties like the bank account number, IFSC or the recipient’s name, and other personal subtleties. Everything necessary is a UPI ID and a UPI PIN to finish a UPI exchange.
• Safe and secure-UPI transactions are totally protected. UPI transactions are controlled by the Reserve Bank of India and NPCI and mobile payment applications like Paytm follow every one of the guidelines as laid somewhere near these regulators. Payments must be started from a mobile telephone where your SIM card or the mobile number enrolled in your Bank is available. Likewise, you need to affirm your secret UPI PIN before each UPI payment.
UPI Transaction Limit Per Day
For UPI moves, the NPCI has drawn an exchange line and a per-day exchange limit. The exchange limit per day for UPI transactions is Rs 1 Lakh. The limit might be updated every once in a while. For merchant payment, the maximum amount would be Rs 2 lakh in 24 hours.
On the off chance that you change your mobile handset, mobile number, or UPI PIN, you are limited to a maximum of Rs 5000. This severe cap is set up for the initial 24 hours.
However, note that the real UPI exchange limit differs from one bank to another, which may likewise confine the amount that can be sent at a lower amount too. The maximum UPI exchange limit for the clients is set by the actual bank. In the event that, a client attempts to execute for the amount surpassing the day-by-day limit, he/she will be advised with a message expressing that “the maximum limit has been reached”. In such cases, the client should select another technique for payment.
UPI Limit For Per Transaction
While each UPI exchange has a cap of Rs 1 lakh, the upper limit shifts from one bank to another. Accordingly, the upper limit could go from Rs 10,000 to Rs 1 lakh.
The BHIM UPI exchange cap is Rs 40,000 per exchange and 40,000 out of 24 hours. This cap is accessible per the BHIM-linked bank account. The limit might be reconsidered every once in a while. For merchant payment, the maximum amount would be Rs 2 lakh in 24 hours.
How to Make Payment with UPI App?
To make a UPI exchange, you should have a mobile payments application that upholds the UPI service. In the wake of downloading the application, you can follow either of these ways-
• Selecting a Contact/Entering Mobile number – Sending cash is pretty much as straightforward as communicating something specific. Simply select a phonebook contact or enter a mobile number, indicate the amount to be moved, and enter your PIN. That is it! Your payment will be finished in no time flat.
• Scanning a UPI QR code – You can likewise send cash through UPI by scanning the collector’s QR code. You should simply open a mobile payment application like Paytm on your telephone, click on ‘Pay’, and select ‘QR code’. Sweep the QR code of the recipient and enter the amount to be paid. Presently enter your PIN and your payment will be finished shortly.
• Entering UPI ID – To send cash through UPI ID, all you need to do as such is open the mobile payment application, and enter the recipient’s UPI ID. After this, you need to enter the amount that should be moved and confirm the exchange by entering your MPIN. Your exchange will be finished shortly.
• Entering Account Number and IFSC – This is the conventional method of payments and it is additionally upheld on UPI. You might enter the account number and IFSC of the person you need to send cash to, determine the amount and enter your PIN. Your payment will be finished in no time flat.
|Sr no||Bank Name||Bank Type||Sponsor Bank||UPI Transaction limit||UPI Daily Limit|
|1||Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank||Cooperative||NA||25000||25000|
|2||Adarsh Co-op Bank Ltd||Cooperative||HDFC Bank||50000||50000|
|3||Aditya Birla Idea Payments Bank||Payments Bank||NA||100000||100000|
|4||Airtel Payments Bank||Payments Bank||NA||1,00,000||1,00,000|
|5||Allahabad Bank||Public Sector Bank||NA||25000||100000|
|6||Allahabad UP Gramin Bank||RRB||Allahabad||20000||40000|
|7||Andhra Bank||Public Sector Bank||NA||100000||100000|
|8||Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank||RRB||SBI||25000||100000|
|9||Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank||RRB||NA||10000||20000|
|10||Apna Sahakari Bank||Cooperative||NA||100000||100000|
|11||Assam Gramin VIkash Bank||RRB||United Bank of India||5000||25000|
|14||Bank Of Baroda||Public Sector Bank||NA||25000||Not set|
|15||Bank Of India||Public Sector Bank||NA||10000||100000|
|16||Bank of Maharashtra||Public Sector Bank||NA||100000||100000|
|17||Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank||RRB||Bank of Baroda||25000||Not Set|
|18||Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank||RRB||BOB||25000||25000|
|19||Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank||RRB||Bank of Baroda||25000||25000|
|20||Bassein Catholic Coop Bank||Cooperative||NA||20000||40000|
|21||Bhilwara Urban Co-operative Bank LTD||Cooperative||HDFC||25000||25000|
|22||Bihar Gramin Bank||RRB||UCO||Merged with DBGB|
|23||Canara Bank||Public Sector Bank||NA||10000||25000|
|24||Catholic Syrian Bank||Private||NA||100000||100000|
|25||Central Bank of India||Public Sector Bank||NA||25000||50000|
|26||Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank||RRB||Andhra Bank||25000||100000|
|27||Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||RRB||SBI||25000||100000|
|28||Citibank Retail||Foreign Bank||NA||100000||100000|
|29||City Union Bank||Private||NA||100000||100000|
|30||COASTAL LOCAL AREA BANK LTD||Cooperative||BOM||50000||1,00,000|
|31||Corporation Bank||Public Sector Bank||NA||50000||100000|
|32||DBS Digi Bank||Foreign Bank||NA||100000||100000|
|34||Dena Bank||Public Sector Bank||NA||100000||100000|
|35||Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank||RRB||Dena||NA (Merged)|
|36||Deutsche Bank AG (Web Collect)||Foreign Bank||NA||NA|
|37||Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd||Private||NA||100000||100000|
|38||Dombivali Nagrik Sahakari Bank||Cooperative||NA||100000||100000|
|39||Equitas Small Finance Bank||Small Finance Bank||NA||25000||100000|
|40||ESAF Small Finance Bank||Small Finance Bank||NA||100000||100000|
|42||FINO Payments Bank||Payments Bank||NA||100000||100000|
|43||G P Parsik Bank||Cooperative||NA||100000||100000|
|10000(RS 5000 for new customer)|
|45||Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank||RRB||PNB||50,000||50,000|
|47||Hutatma Sahakari Bank Ltd||Cooperative||ICIC Bank||100000||No limit|
|(25000 for Google Pay users)||(25000 for Google Pay users)|
|49||IDBI Bank||Public Sector Bank||NA||25000||50000|
|51||India Post Payment Bank||Payments Bank||NA||25000||50000|
|52||Indian Bank||Public Sector Bank||NA||100000||100000|
|53||Indian Overseas Bank||Public Sector Bank||NA||10000||20000|
|55||J&K Grameen Bank||RRB||J&K||20,000||20,000|
|56||Jalgaona Janata Sahkari Bank||Cooperative||NA||100000||100000|
|57||Jammu & Kashmir Bank||Private||NA||20000||20000|
|58||Jana Small Finance Bank||Small Finance Bank||NA||10000||40000|
|59||Janta Sahakari Bank Pune||Cooperative||NA||100000||100000|
|60||Jio Payments Bank||Payments Bank||NA||100000||100000|
|61||Kallappanna Awade Ichalkaranji Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd.||Cooperative||NA||25000||200000|
|63||Karnataka vikas Gramin Bank||RRB||NA||25000||25000|
|64||Karur Vysaya Bank||Private||NA||100000||100000|
|65||Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank||RRB||NA||100000||100000|
|66||Kaveri Grameena Bank||RRB||SBI||25000||25000|
|67||Kerala Gramin Bank||RRB||NA||20000||20000|
|68||Kotak Mahindra Bank||Private||NA||100000||100000|
|69||Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank||RRB||SBI||10000||100000|
|70||Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank||RRB||PNB||25000||100000|
|71||Maharashtra Grameen Bank||RRB||BOM||25000||100000|
|72||Maharashtra state co opp Bank||Cooperative||NA||5000||50000|
|73||Malwa Gramin Bank (Bank merged with Punjab Gramin Bank)||RRB||SBI||10000||25000|
|74||Manipur Rural Bank||RRB||SBI||10000||10000|
|75||Maratha co opp Bank||Cooperative||NA||100000||100000|
|76||Meghalaya Rural Bank||Foreign Bank||SBI||100000||100000|
|77||Mizoram Rural Bank||RRB||SBI||25000||100000|
|78||NKGSB CO-Op. Bank Ltd.||Cooperative||NA||20000||40000|
|79||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Public Sector Bank||NA||100000||100000|
|80||Paschim Banga Gramin Bank||RRB||UCO||5000||25000|
|81||Paytm Payments Bank||Payments Bank||NA||100000||100000|
|82||Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank||RRB||NA||20000||20000|
|84||Punjab and Maharastra Co. bank||Cooperative||NA||100000||100000|
|85||Punjab and Sind Bank||Public Sector Bank||NA||10000||10000|
|86||Punjab Gramin Bank||RRB||PNB||10000||25000|
|87||Punjab National Bank||Public Sector Bank||NA||25000||50000|
|89||Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank||RRB||SBI||25000||25000|
|90||Rajkot Nagari Sahakari Bank Ltd||Cooperative||NA||100000||100000|
|91||Samruddhi Co-op bank ltd||Cooperative||TJSB||100000||100000|
|92||Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank||RRB||PNB||50,000||1,00,000|
|93||Sarva UP Gramin Bank||RRB||PNB||50000||100000|
|94||Saurashtra Gramin Bank||RRB||SBI||20000||100000|
|95||Shree Kadi Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd.||Cooperative||Yes Bank||100000||100000|
|96||South Indian Bank||Private||NA||100000||100000|
|97||Standard Chartered||Foreign Bank||NA||100000||100000|
|98||State Bank Of India||Public Sector Bank||NA||100000||100000|
|99||Suco Souharda Sahakari bank||Cooperative||ICICI Bank||100000||100000|
|100||Suryoday Small Finance Bank Ltd||Small Finance Bank||NA||100000||100000|
|101||Suvarnayug Sahakari Bank ltd||Cooperative||HDFC||100000||100000|
|102||Syndicate Bank||Public Sector Bank||NA||10000||100000|
|103||Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank||Private||NA||20000||100000|
|104||Telangana Gramin Bank||RRB||SBI||25000||100000|
|105||Telangana State Co Operative Apex Bank||Cooperative||IDBI||10000||1,00,000|
|106||Thane Bharat Sahakari Bank||Cooperative||NA||100000||100000|
|107||The Cosmos Co-Operative Bank LTD||Cooperative||NA||10000||50000|
|108||The A.P. Mahesh Co-Operative Urban Bank||Cooperative||NA||25000||25000|
|109||The Ahmedabad District Co-operative Bank Ltd||Cooperative||GSCB||10000||25000|
|110||The Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-op Bank Ltd||Cooperative||HDFC Bank||100000||100000|
|111||The Andhra Pradesh state cooperative||Cooperative||NA||10000||100000|
|112||The Baroda Central Co-operative bank ltd.||Cooperative||GSCB||15000||100000|
|113||The Gujarat State Co-operative Bank Limited||Cooperative||NA||50000||100000|
|114||The Hasti Co-operative Bank Ltd||Cooperative||NA||100000||100000|
|115||The Kalyan Janta Sahkari Bank||Cooperative||NA||100000||100000|
|116||The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited||Private||NA||100000||100000|
|117||The Mahanagar Co-Op. Bank Ltd||Cooperative||NA||25000||50000|
|118||The Malad Sahakari Bank Ltd.||Cooperative||PMCO||10000||50000|
|119||The Mehsana Urban Co-Operative Bank||Cooperative||NA||100000||100000|
|120||The Municipal Co-op Bank Ltd.||Cooperative||NA||5000||50000|
|121||The Muslim Co-Operative Bank Ltd||Cooperative||HDFC||100000||100000|
|122||The Nainital Bank Ltd||Private||NA||20000||40000|
|123||The Ratnakar Bank Limited||Private||NA||25000||25000|
|124||The Saraswat Co-Operative Bank||Cooperative||NA||100000||100000|
|125||The Surat Peoples Co Op. Bank Ltd||Cooperative||NA||25000||100000|
|126||The Sutex Co op Bank||Cooperative||ICIC Bank||100000||100000|
|127||The SVC Co-Operative Bank Ltd||Cooperative||NA||10000||20000|
|128||The Thane Janta Sahakari Bank Ltd(TJSB)||Cooperative||NA||100000||100000|
|129||The Udaipur Mahila Samridhi Urban Co-op Bank Ltd||Cooperative||ICIC Bank||100000||100000|
|130||The Udaipur Mahila Urban Co-op Bank Ltd||Cooperative||NA||100000||100000|
|131||The Urban Cooperative Bank Ltd Dharangaon||Cooperative||ICICI Bank||20000||25000|
|132||The Varachha Co-op Bank Ltd.||Cooperative||NA||20000||40000|
|133||The Vijay Cooperative Bank Ltd||Cooperative||ICIC Bank||20000||200000|
|134||The Vishweshwar Sahakari Bank Ltd||Cooperative||NA||100000||100000|
|135||Tripura Gramin Bank||RRB||SBI||10000||10000|
|136||UCO Bank||Public Sector Bank||NA||100000||100000|
|137||Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Limited||Small Finance Bank||NA||50000||100000|
|138||Union Bank of India||Public Sector Bank||NA||100000||200000|
|139||United Bank of India||Public Sector Bank||NA||25000||60000|
|140||Uttarakhand Gramin Bank||RRB||SBI||25000||100000|
|141||Vananchal Gramin Bank||RRB||SBI||20000||20000|
|142||Vasai Vikas Co-op Bank Ltd||Cooperative||NA||100000||100000|
|143||Vijaya Bank||Public Sector Bank||NA||25000||50000|
1. What is e-RUPI?
e-RUPI is a one-time utilize the digital solution to work with cashless payment which is person and reason explicit solutions for different services like COVID Vaccine, gifts, corporate gift vouchers, and so forth
2. Who can give e-RUPI?
e-RUPI can be given simply by banks authorized by RBI to give Prepaid Payment Instruments (PPI) and who are partaking as Payment Service Providers (PSP) in the UPI environment (alluded hereunder as the “Issuer”).
3. What is the maximum amount for voucher creation?
The maximum limit of every e-RUPI will not surpass INR 10,000 or as characterized by the regulator
4. Can e-RUPI be recovered for cash/cashback?
e-RUPI will be permitted to be recovered distinctly for the purchase of labor and products from assigned merchant bearing valid Merchant Category Code (MCC), as might be characterized by the Issuer at the hour of issuance of e-RUPI. e-RUPI will not be permitted for cash out or cashback on reclamation.
5. How numerous vouchers can be given to 1 client?
Upto 10 e-RUPI vouchers can be given for one program on a single mobile number/per unique beneficiary; the prerequisite will be configurable according to the Scheme necessities
6. What is UPI?
Unified Payments Interface (UPI) is a moment payment framework created by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), a RBI controlled substance. UPI is worked over the IMPS foundation and permits you to in split second transfer cash between any two gatherings’ bank accounts.
7. What is a UPI-PIN?
PI-PIN (UPI Personal Identification Number) is a 4-6 digit passcode you make/set during first-time enrollment with this App. You need to enter this UPI-PIN to authorize all bank transactions. In the event that you have as of now set up a UPI-PIN with other UPI Apps, you can utilize something similar on BHIM. (Note: Banks gave MPIN is unique in relation to the UPI-PIN, kindly create another UPI-PIN in the BHIM application) Note: Please don’t share your UPI-PIN with anybody. BHIM doesn’t store or peruse your UPI-PIN subtleties and your bank’s customer support won’t ever request it.
8. What occurs in the event that I enter the wrong UPI-PIN during a transaction?
In the event that you enter some unacceptable UPI PIN, the transaction will fizzle. In the event that you input some unacceptable UPI PIN on different occasions, the bank may briefly hinder sending cash utilizing UPI from my account (this shifts from one bank to another)
9. I have selected the Bank name to link with UPI yet it doesn’t discover my bank A/C
In such a case, if it’s not too much trouble, guarantee that the mobile number linked to your bank account is same as the one checked in any UPI App. In case it isn’t something very similar, your bank accounts won’t be gotten by the UPI platform.
10. How do I pay an online merchant through UPI?
At the point when you shop online, you can pay through UPI when you consider UPI to be a payment alternative. On clicking that, you should enter your Payment Address (eg – xyz@upi). Once entered, you will get a collect solicitation on your BHIM application. Enter your UPI-PIN here and your payment will be finished. As simple as this!
11. Do cash transfers occur on UPI just during banking hours?
All payments are moment and every minute of every day, paying little mind to your bank’s functioning hours.
12. I have paid for my transaction yet not got anything. Why would that be?
When you complete a transaction, you should see a triumph status on the BHIM screen and get an SMS from your bank. Now and again because of operator issues, it can require some investment. In the event that you have not accepted your affirmation inside an hour if it’s not too much trouble, contact the customer support at your bank.
13. How would I be able to see my transaction history?
Go to Home Screen – >Transaction History, to see all your past and pending transactions.
14. How is UPI not the same as IMPS?
UPI is providing extra benefits to IMPS in the accompanying manners:
1. Provides for a P2P Pull functionality
2. Simplifies Merchant Payments
3. Single APP for cash transfer
4. Single click two-factor authentication
15. Does a customer have to register prior to dispatching funds utilizing UPI?
Indeed, a customer needs to register with his/her PSP prior to transmitting funds utilizing UPI and link his accounts.
16. Does the customer have to register a beneficiary prior to transferring funds through UPI? What subtleties of beneficiaries will be required?
No, enlistment of Beneficiary isn’t needed for transferring funds through UPI as the fund would be transferred based on Virtual ID/Account+IFSC/Aadhaar Number. (Kindly check with your PSP and Issuing bank as to the services empowered on the App).
17. Does customer have to have a bank account or this can be linked to a card or wallet?
No, customers can’t link a wallet to UPI, just bank accounts can be added.
18. Does the beneficiary additionally need to register for UPI for getting funds?
In the event of Virtual ID transaction, the beneficiary requirements to have a Virtual ID and thus be registered with UPI however if there should be an occurrence of Account + IFSC or Aadhaar number, the beneficiary need not be registered for UPI. (If it’s not too much trouble, check with your PSP and Issuing bank as to the services empowered on the App).
19. What happens if my mobile telephone is lost?
If there should be an occurrence of mobile misfortune, one necessities to just impede his mobile number accordingly no transaction can be started from a similar mobile number which is a piece of gadget following and simultaneously UPI pin would be needed for any transaction which isn’t to be imparted to anybody.
20. Would I be able to link more than one bank account to a similar virtual address?
Indeed, a few bank accounts can be linked to a similar virtual address depending on the functionalities being made accessible by the separate PSPs.
21. What are the various channels for transferring funds utilizing UPI?
The various channels for transferring funds utilizing UPI are:
a.Send/Collect through Virtual ID
b.Account Number + IFSC
22. Imagine a scenario in which my account is debited however the transaction doesn’t go through.
UPI provides for ongoing inversions for decreases and the amount would be transferred back to the payer account right away. In the event that on the off chance that it doesn’t turn around the amount quickly, you can contact your bank for something very similar.
23. Would i be able to put a stop payment demand for funds transferred by UPI?
No, when the payment is started, it can’t be stopped.
24. Where do I register a protest regarding the UPI transaction?
You can likewise raise your complaint or actually take a look at the status of the UPI transaction through the UPI App of the taking an interest bank.
25. What is the limit of fund transfer utilizing UPI?
As of now, the upper limit per UPI transaction is Rs.1 Lakh.
26. In the event that I change my UPI application will I be needed to register again or I can convey a similar virtual address?
In the event of progress in the UPI App, a person needs to re-register and needs to make another VPA with the handle of the PSP.
27. What occurs in the event that I fail to remember my pin?
On the off chance that somebody fails to remember the UPI pin, he needs to re-create another UPI pin utilizing his debit card subtleties (the last six digits of their debit card and expiry date).
28. Can I utilize UPI after I change my sim or mobile?
If there should arise an occurrence of progress in sim/mobile/utilization of the PSP, customers would need to re-register themselves for UPI.
29. Can I utilize UPI across every Mobile platform?
UPI is accessible on Android and iOS platforms.
30. What is the timetable to support a collect solicitation by a payer?
The timetable to endorse a collect solicitation should be characterized by the requester.
31. In the event that my mobile is utilized by another person, will there be any security breach?
In any transaction, the UPI pin would be required which should be taken care of through the mobile at the hour of any transaction making it safe and got.
32. Imagine a scenario in which I change my mobile transporter.
No issue by any stretch of the imagination. You can keep utilizing UPI applications not surprisingly.
33. Imagine a scenario in which I change my handset.
In the event that you change your handset, you should:
1.Download the PSP application once more
2.Register through mobile check
3.Your VPA will be auto saved
34. Will they ever auto-deduct payments from my account?
They will not auto deduct payments from your account.
35. How are they getting all my bank A/C data?
This is a component of the UPI payment platform (worked by NPCI – an RBI-managed substance). The UPI platform recovers the account’s subtleties linked with your mobile number in a concealed way, for example, the UPI application can’t see every one of the subtleties. This trade is done over secure banking networks and they don’t store or at any point use it.
36. Imagine a scenario in which I lose my telephone.
In the event that you lose your telephone, the UPI-PIN is needed to authorize all transactions which won’t be known to any third person and consequently, they can not utilize the UPI application. What’s more, kindly contact our customer support at your bank in the occasion you lose your telephone.
37. My UPI transaction has bombed yet my bank account has been debited.
If there should arise an occurrence of disappointments cash will be refunded back to your account. Here and there this takes longer than planned. On the off chance that you don’t get the refund within 60 minutes, if it’s not too much trouble, contact customer support at your bank.
38. How would I set my UPI-PIN with the bank straightforwardly?
You can set your UPI pin on any PSP application utilizing your debit card subtleties.
39. My transaction is showing “Pending”. The amount has been debited and not credited. Is there an issue?
Your transaction is effective, however because of some issue at the beneficiary bank end, there is a postponement. The amount will contact him/her in 48 hours when the bank is finished with its day-by-day settlements.
40. Would I be able to utilize more than one UPI application on a similar mobile in case they are linked to various bank accounts?
Indeed, one can utilize more than one UPI application on a similar mobile and link both same just as various accounts.
More Articles: Financial Solving