List of upcoming IPO in 2021: In 2020, at least 15 companies will go public, raising more than Rs 25,000 crores in the process. This year, at least 30 companies are expected to go public.
- 1 What is an IPO?
- 2 List of Upcoming IPOs in 2021:
- 3 Recently Closed IPOs:
- 4 How to Apply for IPO:
What is an IPO?
The mechanism by which a private corporation becomes publicly traded is known as an IPO. When a company goes public for the first time, it begins selling its stock on the open market. Selling securities is the same as selling a percentage of the company’s stake to investors. There are basically two types of markets: primary and secondary. The primary market is where initial public offerings (IPOs) are introduced.
List of Upcoming IPOs in 2021:
|Sl No||Issuer Company||Issue Price (Rs Per Share)||Listing Date||Listing End Date|
|1||Barbeque Nation||498 to 500||March 24th 2021||March 26th 2021|
|2||Dodla Dairy Ltd||NA||March 2021||March 2021|
|3||KIMS Hospitals||NA||March 2021||March 2021|
|4||Sona Comstar Ltd||NA||March 2021||March 2021|
|5||Seven Islands Shipping Ltd||NA||March 2021||March 2021|
|6||Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd||NA||March 2021||March 2021|
|7||Macrotech Lodha||₹483 to ₹486||07 April 2021||09 April 2021|
|8||ESAF Small Finance Bank Ltd||NA||April 2021||April 2021|
|9||Studds Accessories Limited||NA||April 2021||April 2021|
|10||Star Health Insurance Ltd||NA||May 2021||May 2021|
Recently Closed IPOs:
|COMPANY||BID DATE||PRICE RANGE MIN.||SHARES|
|Suryoday SFB||17 Mar – 19 Mar 2021||₹303 – ₹305||49|
|Nazara Technologies||17 Mar – 19 Mar 2021||₹1100 – ₹1101||13|
|Kalyan Jewellers||16 Mar – 18 Mar 2021||₹86 – ₹87||172|
|Laxmi Organic||15 Mar – 17 Mar 2021||₹129 – ₹130||115|
|Craftsman||15 Mar – 17 Mar 2021||₹1488 – ₹1490||10|
|Anupam Rasayan||12 Mar – 16 Mar 2021||₹553 – ₹555||27|
|EASEMYTRIP||8 Mar – 10 Mar 2021||₹186 – ₹187||80|
|MTAR Technologies||3 Mar – 5 Mar 2021||₹574 – ₹575||26|
|HERANBA||23 Feb – 25 Feb 2021||₹626 – ₹627||23|
|NURECA||15 Feb – 17 Feb 2021||₹396 – ₹400||35|
|RAILTEL||16 Feb – 18 Feb 2021||₹93 – ₹94||155|
|STOVE KRAFT||25 Jan – 28 Jan 2021||₹384 – ₹385||38|
|HOME FIRST||21 Jan – 25 Jan 2021||₹517 – ₹518||28|
|INDIGO PAINTS||20 Jan – 22 Jan 2021||₹1488 – ₹1490||10|
|IRFC||18 Jan – 20 Jan 2021||₹25 – ₹26||575|
|ANTONY WASTE||21 Dec – 23 Dec 2020||₹313 – ₹315||47|
|MRS.BECTORS||15 Dec – 17 Dec 2020||₹286 – ₹288||50|
|BURGER KING||2 Dec – 4 Dec 2020||₹59 – ₹60||250|
|GLAND PHARMA||9 Nov – 11 Nov 2020||₹1490 – ₹1500||10|
How to Apply for IPO:
You can apply for IPO through different brokers, we have listed step by step process to apply IPO:
How to Apply IPO Through Zerodha?
Using any approved UPI app, you can apply for an IPO via Zerodha. Follow the steps below to apply for IPOs after downloading the BHIM UPI app (latest version) and registering your UPI ID:
- Go to Console and click on the ‘IPO’ option under the ‘Portfolio’ menu.
- From the list of open problems, choose the IPO you want to apply for.
- Fill in your UPI ID. The validity of the UPI ID is verified. Make sure that this UPI ID is connected to your personal bank account. If the person applying for the IPO is not the same as the person whose bank account was used to apply, the IPO application is likely to be refused.
- Submit your bid (s). Choose the sort of investor for your submission. Only bids with a quantity that is a multiple of the lot size are permitted. Simply check the box next to ‘Cutoff-price’ if you want to apply at the cut-off price. You can enter a different price in the ‘Price’ sector if you want to put a bid at a different price:
- When you’ve done all of these measures, check the box to confirm that you’ve read the RHP and other documents, then click submit:
- Accept mandate requests via the BHIM UPI App:
How to Apply IPO Through Groww?
- Applying for an IPO is a quick process once you’ve completed the preliminary steps of registering on the Groww app, opening a Demat and trading account, and KYC verification.
- Open the Groww App, go to the stocks tab, and then to the IPO portion.
- On the following tab, you’ll find a list of current IPOs, upcoming IPOs, and IPOs that have already closed.
- Choose the live initial public offering (IPO) in which you want to invest.
- Mention the number of lots you want to apply for on the next page.
- You will be asked for your UPI ID at this stage. The money will be blocked from your account after you complete the process on the UPI app. In the same line, the status of your IPO application will appear next to your application number.
How to Apply IPO Through Upstox?
- Visit https://invest.upstox.com/ipo
- Login using your UCC Id and PAN Number
- Enter the birth year to verify your account
- Click on the ‘Details’ button below the widget of the IPO you are choosing to apply for
- Use the details page to go through all the company-related details
- Click on the ‘Place Bid’ button at the bottom
- Enter your UPI ID and click on ‘Continue’
- Enter the lot size and your bid amount and click ‘Continue’
- Confirm the order
How to Apply IPO Through 5Paisa?
- Login to the 5paisa website or mobile trading app.
- Go to the IPO section.
- Select the IPO you wish to invest in.
- Enter IPO details like price, quantity, and your UPI ID.
- Check details and Confirm.
- Approve the UPI notification received on your phone (in BHIM App or your net banking app)
- Login to Sharekhan App or Sharekhan Website
- Click on the three-line menu next to the overview on the top
- Under the equity section, click on IPO
- Select the IPO you want to apply from the list and click on it
- Enter your quantity, price, and UPI ID
- Check on the terms & conditions box and click Submit
- Recheck and Confirm the Order
- Accept the UPI Mandate using Net Banking or BHIM app.
How to Apply IPO Through Angel Broking?
- Log in to Angel Broking apps (mobile or website).
- Click on ‘More on the top menu.
- Click on ‘IPO’ from the dropdown.
- Choose an IPO and click the ‘Apply’ button.
- Enter UPI ID, investor type, order quantity, and price.
- Choose the Cutoff-price checkbox if applying in the retail category.
- Click ‘Apply’ to place the IPO order.
- A UPI mandate is sent to your UPI App within 2 hours.
- Accept the UPI mandate in your UPI App (net-banking or BHIM)
- Check the status of your order in the Angel Broking IPO App.
However, before investing in an IPO, consider the company’s pros and cons, as well as the costs and rewards, to determine if investing in that company is in line with your objectives.