Shop till you drop!
Remember those days when this was our motto, especially when our bank accounts went ka-ching with salary or the festival season sale drops in style? Thanks to Amazon, Flipkart, and the likes, online shopping and e-commerce are thriving with billions worth of purchases every day, with millennials taking the lead.
What is B2B Marketplaces?
According to Statista, Asia Pacific is leading the e-commerce marketplace way with a market share of almost 80%, leaving North America and Europe far behind. Amazon and Alibaba are the two most prominent players on the market.
How Does a B2B Marketplace Make Revenue?
A B2B marketplace is a facilitator for the purchase of products and services and a connector between two companies. Very much like Amazon is for customers and a seller. The platform charges a commission for every transaction that happens on the platform.
Why Online B2B Trade Websites?
Trade websites combine the benefits of company listings and classified ads, however, they provide far more business prospects in a more timely and efficient manner. B2B Portals are broader, faster, more complete, and more powerful in terms of reach and sales. They are the locations where genuine sales and business cooperation between market participants, shippers, entrepreneurs, and manufacturers happen.
Trade websites have a far broader scope than business directories, which are less proactive and non-aggressive to market your company’s website or items online.
Assume you’re a small to moderate-sized business or product manufacturer. In that situation, exhibiting your markets and business catalog on the trade portal sites listed below could provide your company with an immediate boost, allowing you to begin increasing your reach.
B2B websites provide a common platform for the two sellers and buyers that provides transparency and serves as a guarantee of the purchases and operations that take place between the two parties.
Hundreds of B2B websites exist today that give a client base for manufacturers and suppliers to showcase their goods. Following our analysis of these websites, we have come up with the following :
Indiamart is another excellent b2b online marketplace for buying and selling products online and connecting consumers and sellers in India. Dinesh Agarwal and Brijesh Agrawal, the company’s founders, founded the company in 1996. A business-to-business platform that connects Indian producers with buyers. The headquarters of the company are in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. People, small and medium-sized enterprises, major corporations, and others can use this website. Trade exhibitions, seminars, and other corporate events are additionally included on IndiaMart in different world regions. In the second term of the Modi government, this was the primary firm to test the IPO market. There are more than 5.98 million buyers on Indiamart, 47 lakhs+ sellers, and 5 crores+ products. Thus, join this B2B site and become a piece of the commercial world.
- Website: www.indiamart.com
- Phone: +911206777777
- E-mail: email@example.com
Alibaba is one of the world’s most famous e-commerce platforms for international wholesale trade. It is one of the most prominent online trading platforms for b2b business, and it offers the greatest services for international trade. You can purchase bulk products from anywhere in the world, not simply from Indian suppliers. A multinational Chinese corporation specializes in e-commerce, retail, the Internet, and technologies. This organization provides customer-to-customer, business-to-consumer (B2C), and business-to-business sales services and was founded by Jack Ma, the major co-founder. Alibaba has around 230 million active buyers each year. Here you will observe the wholesale suppliers and customers you are searching for. However, the main disadvantage of this portal is that you should purchase things in bulk, and there is no minimum order amount. They have a huge number of registered Suppliers, Traders, Distributors, and Manufacturers, both small and large.
- Website: www.alibaba.com
- Phone: 022 4233 5233
TradeIndia is likewise a business-to-business platform for small firms in India and all through the world. A single marketing platform for their goods and services. It was established in 1996 by Bikky Khosla, the entrepreneur, and CEO of TradeIndia, and is managed and marketed by Flagship Company. New Delhi, India, is home to the company’s headquarters. Customers on TradeIndia include merchants, wholesalers, suppliers, traders, manufacturers, and distributors.
With over 52,86,219 registered members, TradeIndia has the largest and fastest-developing database. In addition, TradeIndia offers 3600 digital marketing services to every online enterprise. It is additionally a renowned venue for small business trade exhibits and events in India and other world areas. There are 38,47,623 sellers and 38,24,956 buyers registered on the site. In addition, the organization has received significant honors for offering outstanding B2B services to Indian and international enterprises.
- Website: www.tradeindia.com
- Phone: +919355300833
Sunil Kumar Gupta created another major b2b internet selling website, Exporters India, in 1997. Buyers and dealers can sign up or join for free. It is a powerful platform for conducting domestic and international business. You will find a whole new universe of commercial chances at the exporter’s India b2b portal, allowing you to take your business digital and handle duties with straightforwardness.
- Website: www.exportersindia.com
- Phone: +919700318318
Go4worldbusiness is a global B2B platform that connects manufacturers, buyers, and sellers from across the world. The director of go4worldbusiness is Krishna Kant Bhatt. He has been in the business for over two decades, helping SME and MSME enterprises in their development. Another excellent resource for entrepreneurs hoping to establish and extend their businesses is Go4worldbusiness.com. Thousands of entrepreneurs utilize this platform every day to develop sales leads including worldwide buying managers.
- Website: www.go4worldbusiness.com
- Phone: +918929800770
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Amazon, the e-commerce behemoth, started its B2B service a few years back, intending to meet the needs of its customers seeking purchase goods for their businesses. The website was at first launched in Mangalore and Bangalore, with hopes to expand operations to additional locations. It is a member-possibly service, and on the off chance that your organization has a corporate license, you can join. Another noteworthy feature of the website is that a B2B gateway offers free credit for up to 48 days.
This B2B marketplace promises to help small and medium-sized businesses by simplifying raw material buying. Small businesses can likewise get a loan from the corporation. It has evolved into a marketplace for great customers and sellers.
- Website: www.power2sme.com
- Phone: 1800-103-2322
- E-mail: email@example.com
Udaan is one of India’s most famous B2B trading sites for small and medium-sized businesses. Sujeet Kumar, Amod Malviya, and Vaibhav Gupta, all former Flipkart personnel, formed the company. As a result, B2B business is becoming more reliable and faster because of Udaan.
Udaan is a mobile application that connects 150,000 Indian traders, retailers, and distributors, allowing small and medium-sized enterprises, including traders, sellers, wholesalers, and suppliers, to conduct business directly with producers. It is the primary Indian startup to reach a valuation of $1 billion in under a year. Select buyers can likewise make use of a lending arrangement. There are around 50 million small and medium-sized companies (SMBs) in India. In this way, assuming that your company needs to be included on one of the most famous B2B portals, install the Udaan application and register at the present time.
- Website: www.udaan.com
- Phone: 1800 121 0985
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DHgate is another b2b marketplace that is one of Asia’s most renowned trading platforms. This organization is a Chinese-based business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) online platform where buyers and sellers can connect. They have an extensive item selection and are China’s largest b2b e-commerce trading platform.
- Website: www.dhgate.com
- Phone: +861082257676
- E-mail: email@example.com
- The largest platform for b2b business is 99business. Mr. Diago Silveira founded this company. You can enlist on the website to market your products in the domestic and foreign markets. This website is one of the best online marketplaces for various needs, including traders, providers, consumers, manufacturers, and importers. 99business.com is one of the top business-to-business (B2B) portals for buyers and sellers, and it is beneficial to the success and expansion of businesses. There is no cost to register, and there is no obligation to pay anything. Sign up now to begin directing people to your B2B company.
- Website: www.99business.com
- Phone: 01127352707
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- With regards to high-margin businesses, B2B assumes a significant part. When going against a B2C firm, starting a B2B organization is troublesome because of a few entry hurdles. Be that as it may, B2B is impressively better than B2C with regard to revenue because of the higher risks implied. Subsequently, prior to concluding your item, remember that it should convey a lot of value to other individuals.
- The more value you supply to other organization suppliers, the more cash you create, and thus the more revenues you acquire. Accordingly, there is a cycle: the more value goes out, the more returns return sales, earnings, and other benefits.