- 1 When is Tarsons Products Limited IPO launching?
- 2 Tarsons Products Limited IPO Dates:
- 3 Tarsons Products Limited IPO Lot Size
- 4 Tarsons Products Limited IPO Share Price
- 5 Tarsons Products Limited IPO Promoter Holding
- 6 Tarsons Products Limited IPO Company Financial
- 7 About Tarsons Products Limited
- 8 Company Contact Information:
- 9 Tarsons Products Limited IPO Grey Market Premium
- 10 How to apply for Tarsons Products Limited IPO?
- 11 Final Review of Tarsons Products Limited IPO
- 12 Risk Factors in Tarsons Products IPO
When is Tarsons Products Limited IPO launching?
Life sciences company Tarsons Products Ltd will open its initial public offering (IPO) for public subscription on November 15.
Tarsons Products Limited IPO Dates:
The Tarsons Products IPO open date is Nov 15, 2021, and the close date is Nov 17, 2021. The issue may list on Nov 26, 2021.
|IPO Open Date||Nov 15, 2021|
|IPO Close Date||Nov 17, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Nov 23, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Nov 24, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Nov 25, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Nov 26, 2021|
Tarsons Products Limited IPO Lot Size
The Tarsons Products IPO market lot size is 22 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 13 lots (286 shares or ₹189,332).
Tarsons Products IPO is a main-board IPO of [.] equity shares of the face value of ₹2 aggregating up to ₹1,023.47 Crores. The issue is priced at ₹635 to ₹662 per equity share. The minimum order quantity is 22 Shares.
Tarsons Products Limited IPO Promoter Holding
Sanjive Sehgal and Rohan Sehgal are the company promoters.
|Pre Issue Share Holding||50.75%|
|Post Issue Share Holding|
Tarsons Products Limited IPO Company Financial
|Summary of financial Information|
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in Millions)|
|30-Jun-21 (Consolidated)||30-Jun-20 (Standalone)||31-Mar-21 (Consolidated)||31-Mar-20 (Standalone)||31-Mar-19 (Standalone)|
|Profit After Tax||248.35||69.68||688.70||405.31||389.58|
About Tarsons Products Limited
Tarsons Products Limited is a leading Indian life sciences company with over thirty years of involvement with the creation and supply of labware products. The company makes a scope of value labware products that helps advance scientific revelation and further develop healthcare systems. The company’s item portfolio is characterized into three broad classes including consumables, reusables, and others. As of March 31, 2021, the company has a broadened item portfolio with more than 1,700 SKUs across 300 products.
Trason’s products are utilized in different laboratories across research organizations, academic institutes, pharmaceutical companies, Contract Research Organizations (CRO), diagnostic companies, and hospitals. The company has many presumed institutes, medical labs, and hospitals as its key customers.
As of now, the company has 5 manufacturing facilities situated in West Bengal spread across roughly 20,000 sq. mts of region. The company has a strong distribution network across India involving more than 141 authorized distributors as of March 31, 2021 and supplies its products to in excess of 40 nations.
- Leading supplier of life sciences products
- Extensive item offering
- Large addressable market of life sciences industry
- Well-equipped and computerized manufacturing facilities
- Strong sales and distribution network
- Experienced Promoter supported by a strong management team
Company Contact Information:
Tarsons Products Limited
Martin Burn Buisness Park,
Room No. 902 BP- 3, Salt Lake,
Sector- V, Kolkata 700091
Phone: +91 33 3522 0
Tarsons Products Limited IPO Grey Market Premium
As of 10th November, at 7:30, the Grey Market Premium is Rs. 175.
How to apply for Tarsons Products Limited IPO?
You can apply in Tarsons Products IPO online utilizing either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is accessible in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is presented by brokers who don’t offer banking administrations. Peruse more insight concerning apply IPO online through Zerodha, Upstox, 5Paisa, Edelweiss, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and SBI Bank.
Final Review of Tarsons Products Limited IPO
Here are the positive factors in this company.
1) The company is one of the India’s driving suppliers of life science products. Company has wide item portfolio and huge addressable market of life science industry.
2) Company has great revenue growth over the most recent 3 years and 90 days. It generated revenue of Rs 184.7 Crores in FY19 (Standalone) Vs. Rs 234.2 for FY21 (Consolidated).
3) Company has great margins of more than 21% over the most recent 3 years. These margins are improving year on year as well. It generated profits of Rs 38.9 Crores (21%) for FY19 (Standalone) Vs. Rs 68.8 Crores (29.4%) for FY21 (Consolidated).
4) Company representatives would get a discount of Rs 61 for every offer (9.2%) in the event that they apply through this IPO.
Risk Factors in Tarsons Products IPO
1) Over 85% of the IPO continues would go to selling shareholders. Such IPO continues would not help a company getting benefitted for the future.
2) Company plans to use the new returns for the civil works for building another manufacturing facility in Panchla, West Bengal. They are yet to put orders for such civil development.
3) Company’s end clients anticipate that they should keep up with superior grade of standards and inability to consent would influence company business.
4) Company imports more than 75% of its raw materials. Any postponement, interference or decrease in supply of raw materials to make its products can adversely influence its business.
5) Company’s manufacturing offices are packed in West Bengal. Such geographical concentration can present risk to its business.
6) Many nations, incorporating India has participated in the endeavors to boycott plastic products. If there should be an occurrence of plastic products made by the company are restricted in India or any markets where the company trades its products can have a material and adverse impact on its business.
7) Investors should peruse total risk factors shown in the RHP of the IPO document prior to putting resources into this IPO.
You may be wondering, would it be advisable for me to purchase Tarsons Products IPO or not?
Sterling and Wilson Solar IPO – SubscribeTarsons Products are one of India’s driving suppliers of life science products with a wide range of products and a huge market in the existing science industry.
The company generated solid revenue growth over the most recent 3 years.
The company has had solid margins growth over the most recent 3 years. These margins are improving year on year as well.
The IPO cost is fully priced.
Thinking about this large number of parameters, investors can put resources into this IPO for the medium to long haul.
More Articles: Financial Solving