PolyMoon Token Details:
About PolyMoon Token:
PolyMoon protocol is a decentralized finance protocol built on the Polygon (MATIC) chain. It has three major functions during every trade and transaction namely: Farming rewards, manual burns, reflection, liquidity pool (LP), and Reflection.
$POLYMOON self-claims that they got inspiration from $Safemoon while creating this token. They found that the Binance smart chain (BSC) is reaching its limits and hence $Safemoon will have trouble in getting sustainable growth.
According to them, the Polygon blockchain network is more sustainable which will help PolyMoon token to get an immense growth better than $Safemoon in the future.
- Static rewards also known as ‘Reflection’ are provided to all the holders to eliminate drastic price drops due to excessive sales during price pumps and an abrupt decrease in the liquidity pool (LP).
- Manual burns are done regularly to keep the holders and community members rewarded and informed about the price. These manual burns are generally advertised and shared across the community channels.
- Automatic Liquidity Pool will help maintain heavy dips and bring the prices back to the ATH gradually. This generally happens when bug whales sell a large portion of their portfolio.
PolyMoon Price Statistics:
|24h Low / 24h High||
|Trading Volume24h||No Data|
|Volume / Market Cap||No Data|
|Market Dominance||No Data|
|Market Cap||No Data|
|Fully Diluted Market Cap||$19,460,760.00
How to Buy PolyMoon?
- Make sure you have Metamask wallet installed on your browser or your phone.
- Send some ‘MATIC’ tokens to it.
- Go to ‘https://quickswap.exchange/#/swap’ exchange.
- Select ‘Switch to Matic’. Approve the network if a dialog box appears. Allow Quick Swap to ‘switch the network’ and ‘Connect’ your wallet.
- Click on ‘Next’ and swap back to your ‘Ethereum’ network.
- Open ‘wallet.Matic.network’ Allow it to connect to your Metamask wallet and ‘Connect’ your account.
- Select ‘Sign’. Now, click on ‘Move funds to MATIC mainnet’.
- Enter the amount of ‘MATIC’ tokens that you wish to swap and click on ‘Transfer’. Select ‘Continue’. Click on ‘Continue’ 2 more times.
- In your Metamask wallet, now select the ‘Edit button to change the transaction fees. Change the gas fees to ‘Fast’. Make sure you have sufficient Ethereum in your wallet.
- Click on ‘Confirm’ and wait for a few minutes. Click on ‘Continue’ and select ‘Fast’ again and click on ‘Save’. Once the transfer is complete, switch back to the MATIC mainnet on your Metamask wallet.
- Now visit ‘https://quickswap.exchange/#/swap?inputCurrency=0xeFb3009DdAc87E8144803d78E235E7fb4cd36e61’
- Set the slippage amount to 11%-12% and then enter the amount of MATIC tokens to swap for $POLYMOON tokens.
- After swapping, add the PolyMoon token to Metamask by selecting the ‘Add Token’ option in Metamask.
- Enter the contract address given below and click on ‘Add Tokens’.
What is the Contract Address of PolyMoon Coin?
Contract Address: 0xeFb3009DdAc87E8144803d78E235E7fb4cd36e61
Q: What is the Official Website of PolyMoon Coin?
Official Website: www.polymoon.org
Q: What is the current price of PolyMoon?
Current Price: $0.00000004