We have completely mentioned the details of ICICI Credit Cards
List of ICICI Credit Cards
|Types of Cards||Credit Card Name||Joining Fees||Annual Fees|
|Gemstone Cards||ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card||INR 1,000||INR 500|
|ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card||INR 500||INR 500 payable from the second year|
|Travel Cards||Jet Airways ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card||INR 1,250||INR 1,250 payable from second year onward|
|Jet Airways ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card||INR 2,500||INR 2,500 applicable from the second year of joining|
|Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card||INR 5,000||INR 5,000 payable from the second year of joining (waived off for JetPrivilege Tier Platinum members)|
|ICICI Bank British Airways Premium Credit Card||INR 7,000|
|Fuel Cards||ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card||INR 199||INR 199 payable from the second year|
|ICICI Bank HPCL Platinum Credit Card||INR 199||INR 199|
|ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Visa Contactless Credit Card||INR 199||INR 199 payable from second year onward|
|Featured Cards||ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card||NIL||NIL|
|ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card||NIL||NIL|
|ICICI Ferrari Signature Credit Card||INR 3,999||INR 999 (waived off on a spend of more than INR 2.5 lakhs in the previous year)|
|Ferrari Platinum Credit Card||INR 499||INR 499 from the second year onward (waived off on a spend of more than INR 1.25 lakh in the previous year)|
|Sports Cards||ICICI Manchester United Platinum Credit Card||INR 499||INR 499, waived on spending more than INR 1,25,000 in the previous year|
|ICICI Bank Manchester United Signature Credit Card||INR 2,499||INR 2,499, waived on spending more than INR 2,50,000 in the previous year|
|E-commerce Cards||Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card||NIL||NIL|
Pros and Cons of ICICI Credit Cards
• One of the greatest advantages of Credit Card is that it gives the clients simple admittance to credit. By utilizing the card, you can buy anything you need now and pay the sum later. The cash utilized for the buy doesn’t go from the bank, subsequently it doesn’t influence your investment funds.
• If utilized well and in case you are focused with your reimbursements, Credit Cards are the least demanding and the productive method to fabricate your credit score and set up your creditworthiness. In view of your Credit Card usage and reimbursement history, the banks support or object your loan applications.
• If you need to make an enormous buy like a costly phone or furniture without contacting your reserve funds, you can utilize your Credit Card for the buy and reimburse it in EMIs. Paying through EMIs is a lot less expensive than settling on a Personal Loan as the financing cost for these loans can be just about as high as 20-25%.
• Another critical credit highlight and advantage is that most cards come stacked with a wide scope of motivating forces and offers like reward points, cashback, and air miles. Additionally, there are numerous retailers that offer an uncommon rebate on the acquisition of items through Credit Cards, which assists you with saving a huge entirety.
• One of the lesser-known advantages of having a Credit Card is that when you buy anything with your card, every one of your exchanges is recorded and the subtleties of the equivalent are shipped off you consistently through the Credit Card explanation. You can utilize the assertion to monitor your costs and chalk out your spending plan in a like manner.
• Most banks in India offer buy a security when you pursue their Credit Card program. This would assist you with recuperating misfortunes, in case of misfortune, or burglary of the card.
• Credit Cards have numerous fees and expenses like late installment punishment, yearly fees, preparing fees, joining fees and recharging fees. Ensure that you do your examination well and look at Credit Card rates before you join.
• If you neglect to satisfy your Credit Card obligations within the due date, the obligation is conveyed forward to the following month alongside the interest on it. The premium is gathered over a period and the interest can be very high.
• Although there are a lot of safety efforts for online exchanges, there is consistently a danger of being a Credit Card fraud victim. There are numerous fraudsters who utilize cutting-edge innovations to clone a card and access your Credit Card data, which would then be able to be utilized for buys. To stay away from this, you should cautiously check your month-to-month articulation and search for any dubious exchanges and advise the specialists quickly about the equivalent.
Eligibility For ICICI Credit Cards
To apply for an ICICI Credit card offers one necessity to meet the accompanying qualification criteria, as recorded beneath:
Income: The base income of the candidate ought to be ₹ 12,000 for salaried workers and the yearly income after charge allowance ought to be ₹ 2.50 Lakh for self-employed. For the most part, ICICI Bank gives a credit cutoff of 2 to multiple times of the month-to-month income you acquire. For salaried people, it depends on the net month-to-month salary, and in the event of self-employed people, it depends on the income pronounced in IT return petitioned for the last monetary year. On the off chance that you have an existing credit card from ICICI Bank or from some other bank, then, at that point, ICICI Bank won’t check your income and your credit card qualification will be checked dependent on existing credit card’s exchange history.
CIBIL Score: Most banks, including ICICI Bank, favor a credit score of 700 or more prior to authorizing a credit card as your credit history characterizes your reimbursement limit. A lower score decreases your shot at getting credit card endorsement. A high credit score would permit you to get a simple endorsement on the credit card. Assuming you as of now have a credit card, ICICI Bank checks your existing credit card’s exchange and installment history to guarantee that you are competent to make reimbursements on schedule.
Existing Relationship with ICICI Bank: If you as of now have a record with ICICI Bank, you have a higher shot at getting a credit card and you can without much of a stretch pick to apply for an ICICI Bank credit card. The bank accompanies extraordinary credit card offers for its existing bank holders which would mean higher credit cutoff, waiver, or markdown on joining fees and yearly fees and unique limited-time offers as a joining pack. Furthermore, in the event that you have been keeping a decent equilibrium in your record consistently in the course of recent years, you are bound to get a higher credit limit on your card.
Age: Bank has distinctive credit cards focused on various age gatherings and income gatherings of borrowers. You can apply for an ICICI credit card on the web or from any ICICI Bank branch in case you are something like 21 years of age to the maximum age of 58 years. Notwithstanding, the base age to get an ICICI Bank credit card on the web or from the bank differs by different plans relying upon the card you decide to apply for.
Minimum Income For ICICI Credit Cards
|ICICI Credit Card||Minimum Income for Salaried||Minimum Income for Self-employed|
|Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card||Rs. 25,000 p.m. for existing ICICI Customers
Rs. 35,000 p.m. for others
|Rs. 25,000 p.m. for existing ICICI Customers
Rs. 35,000 p.m. for others
|ICICI Coral Contactless Credit Card||Rs. 20,000 p.m.||Rs. 50,000 p.m.|
|ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card||Rs. 6 Lakh p.a.||Rs. 9 Lakh p.a.|
|ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card||Rs. 9.6 Lakh p.a.||Rs. 10 Lakh p.a.|
|ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card||Communicated at the time of sourcing||Communicated at the time of sourcing|
|MakeMyTrip ICICI Platinum Credit Card||Rs. 1.8 Lakh p.a.||Rs. 6 Lakh p.a.|
|Manchester United Platinum Credit Card||Rs. 1.8 Lakh p.a.||Rs. 6 Lakh p.a.|
|ICICI Bank HPCL Credit Card||Communicated at the time of sourcing||Communicated at the time of sourcing|
|ICICI Diamant Credit Card||Communicated at the time of sourcing||Communicated at the time of sourcing|
|ICICI Platinum Chip Card-Visa||Rs. 15,001 p.m.||Rs. 50,000 p.m.|
Credit Limit For ICICI Credit Cards
Typically, ICICI Bank gives a credit limit of 2 to 3 times the month-to-month income you procure. For salaried individuals, it depends on the net month-to-month salary and if there should arise an occurrence of self-employed individuals, it depends on the income announced in the IT return petitioned for the last monetary year. In the event that you have an existing credit card from ICICI Bank or from some other bank, then, at that point, ICICI Bank won’t check your income and your credit card eligibility will be checked dependent on existing credit cards transaction history.
How to Apply For ICICI Credit Card?
How to Apply for ICICI Credit Card Online
• Step 1: You can undoubtedly apply for an ICICI Bank credit card by visiting the website: https://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/credit-card/apply-online.page
• Step 2: Click on ‘Apply now.
• Step 3: Fill in the form and click ‘Get offers’.
• Step 4: A list of credit cards will be shown to you.
• Step 5: Once you have picked the credit card that you need, click on ‘Apply Now’.
• Step 6: Click on ‘Confirm’.
An ICICI Bank official will get in touch with you and help you complete the process.
How to Apply for ICICI Credit Card Offline
• Step 1: Visit any ICICI Bank branch.
• Step 2: A bank official will give you an application form.
• Step 3: You need to fill this form and submit it with the required documents.
When you meet the ICICI credit card eligibility measures, an ICICI Bank official will get in touch with you and help you complete the process.
• ID Proof and Address Proof
• PAN Card
• ITR or salary slip of the last 2 months
• Passport sized photograph
How to Check ICICI Credit Application Status?
The process of tracking the status of the ICICI credit card application is basic and should be possible through online and offline modes. You can follow the credit card application whenever you have gotten the confirmation SMS post acknowledging your credit card application.
Track the Status of ICICI Credit Card Online
• To check the status of ICICI credit card applications online, you need to visit the official website of ICICI bank.
• After visiting the website, discover the ‘Track your Credit Card Application Status’ alternative under the Credit Card tab and fill in the required information like the Date of Birth, Application Reference Number, Application Form Number, and Mobile Number.
Track the Status of ICICI Credit Card Offline
ICICI credit card application can likewise be tracked offline by calling the 24*7 customer care number and by visiting the closest ICICI Bank branch. You need to provide an application reference number and application form number to know the status of your credit card application.
Q. What are ICICI Bank credit card charges?
A portion of the significant ICICI Bank credit card charges that you should know are;
• Foreign Transaction Fee – 3.5%
• Card replacement fee – Rs. 100 (Rs. 199 for Bank
• Expressions Credit Card)
• Cash payment charge – Rs. 100
• Late payment charges – Rs. 100 to 750
• Cash advance fee – 2.5% of the transaction (least Rs. 300)
• Over limit fee – 2.5% of over-limit sum (least Rs. 500).
Q. How Can I Raise Credit Limit on My ICICI Bank Credit Card?
You can get the limit raised by giving a solicitation for the equivalent at any of the ICICI Bank branches. The bank will initially check your card repayment track prior to reacting to your solicitation. On the off chance that the repayment is discovered acceptable, the bank will engage your solicitation. On an overall note, the bank likewise sends SMS in regards to an expansion in the credit limit. In the event that you answer the SMS, the bank chiefs will reach you and get your limit raised.
Q. How Can I Convert My ICICI Credit Card Transactions into EMI?
At the point when you shop online, you would see a few payment modes showing up on the screen. You simply need to choose card EMI first prior to clicking on ICICI Bank and selecting from tenures of 90 days, 6 months, 9 months, and a year. From that point onward, you need to specify the credit card number, name as composed on the card, CVV number, expiry date of the card prior to clicking on the ‘Submit’ button. You’ll get a One-time Password (OTP) on your enrolled mobile number. Enter that number and get the transaction converted into EMIs.
Q. How to Update or Change Communication Address on My Credit Card Account?
You can do such by visiting the closest ICICI Bank branch. You should simply present your identity and new address proofs. You may need to advise the change in address through a form, which you can get from a bank official.
Q. What happens when my credit card is damaged or lost?
The principal thing to do is to let the card backer for example ICICI Bank know of the deficiency of the card by approaching their customer care number. Whenever they are informed about the deficiency of a card, the bank will automatically hotlist the card and square it prior to starting the process of giving another credit card. This equivalent activity can be performed through SMS too in case you are utilizing your mobile phone which is enrolled with ICICI Bank.
Q. Would I be able to keep my credit card in the event that I move to another country?
The credit cards gave by ICICI Bank are worldwide cards just for Resident Indians. Subsequently, according to RBI guidelines, the customer needs to clear all outstanding duties on the card and give up it to the card guarantor before they surrender their Indian citizenship. This strategy is mandatory for Indian residents who are currently becoming residents of another country.
Q. How would I update my mobile number or email address?
The customer can do as such through branch banking for example the customer needs to visit the closest ICICI Bank branch to update his mobile number or email address. On the off chance that you utilize the net financial office of ICICI Bank, you can start the update by signing into it.
More Articles: Financial Solving