About Company: Laxmi Organic Industries Ltd is a specialty chemical manufacturer that operates in 2 business segments; Acetyl Intermediates (AI) and Specialty Intermediates (SI). It is the leading manufacturer of ethyl acetate with over 30% market share in the Indian ethyl acetate market and the only manufacturer of diketene derivatives in India.
Its AI segment includes ethyl acetate, acetaldehyde, fuel-grade ethanol, and other proprietary solvents whereas the SI segment includes ketene, diketene derivatives namely esters, acetic anhydride, arylides, amides, and other chemicals. Its products are being used in various industries like pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, inks & coatings, dyes & pigments, paints, printing & packaging, etc. Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited, Laurus Labs Limited, Granules India Limited, Hetero Labs Limited, Heubach Colour Private Limited, Hubergroup India Private Limited, Huhtamaki India Limited, Macleods Pharmaceuticals Private Limited, Suven Pharmaceuticals Limited, Colourtex Industries Private Limited, and UPL Limited are some of its customers
Laxmi Organic IPO Details
|IPO Opening Date||Mar 15, 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||Mar 17, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹2 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹129 to ₹130 per equity share|
|Market Lot||115 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||115 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size||[.] Eq Shares of ₹2
(aggregating up to ₹600.00 Cr)
|Fresh Issue||[.] Eq Shares of ₹2
(aggregating up to ₹300.00 Cr)
|Offer for Sale||[.] Eq Shares of ₹2
(aggregating up to ₹300.00 Cr)
Laxmi Organic IPO Tentative Timetable
The Laxmi Organic IPO open date is Mar 15, 2021, and the close date is Mar 17, 2021. The issue may list on Mar 25, 2021.
|IPO Open Date||Mar 15, 2021|
|IPO Close Date||Mar 17, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Mar 22, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Mar 23, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Mar 24, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Mar 25, 2021|
Laxmi Organic IPO Lot Size
The Laxmi Organic IPO market lot size is 115 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 13 lots (1495 shares or ₹194,350).
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in millions)|
|Profit After Tax||454.84||702.12||723.91||756.95|
How to apply Laxmi Organic IPO through Zerodha?
Zerodha customers can apply online in Laxmi Organic IPO using UPI as a payment gateway. Zerodha customers can apply in Anupam Rasayan IPO by login into Zerodha Console (back office) and submitting an IPO application form.
Steps to apply in Laxmi Organic IPO through Zerodha
- Visit the Zerodha website and login to Console.
- Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
- Go to the ‘Anupam Rasayan IPO’ row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
- Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
- ‘Submit’ IPO application form.
- Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.
How to apply for Laxmi Organic IPO via Upstox?
Applying for an IPO on the Upstox platform is easy. All you need to do is follow the steps below.
- Visit https://invest.upstox.com/ipo
- Login using your UCC Id and PAN Number
- Enter the birth year to verify your account
- Click on the ‘Details’ button below the widget of the IPO you are choosing to apply for
- Use the details page to go through all the company-related details
- Click on the ‘Place Bid’ button at the bottom
- Enter your UPI ID and click on ‘Continue’
- Enter the lot size and your bid amount and click ‘Continue’
- Confirm the order
You will then see an order confirmation screen telling you whether or not your application was successful.