- 1 Eligibility Criteria for Kotak Zen Signature Credit Card
- 2 Fees and Charges of the Kotak Zen Signature Credit Card
- 3 Documents Required to Apply for the Kotak Zen Signature Credit Card
- 4 How to Apply for Kotak Zen Signature Credit Card?
- 5 Essential Features of Kotak Zen Signature Credit Card
- 6 How to Check Application Status For Kotak Credit Card
- 7 Zen Signature Credit Card Customer Care
- 8 FAQs
Eligibility Criteria for Kotak Zen Signature Credit Card
- You should be in the age bracket of 21 years to 65 years.
- The add-on cardholder has to be 18 years of age and above.
- Your net income should be Rs.4.8 lakh and above per year.
- You should be a resident of India.
Fees and Charges of the Kotak Zen Signature Credit Card
|Condition for waiver of Joining Fees||NA|
|Condition for waiver of Annual Fees – First Year||Annual retail Spends of Rs 1.5lac|
|Condition for waiver of Annual Fees – Second Year||Annual retail Spends of Rs 1.5lac|
|Addon card Fees||Rs.299|
|Interest Charges on outstanding Balances||3.4% (Annualized 40.8%)|
|Minimum Amount Due (MAD) (It will reflect in the statement in a column of the minimum amount due)||MAD can be 5% or 10% of TAD as decided by the Bank|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal/ Call a draft/ Fund Transfer/ Cash Advance per Rs. 10,000 or part thereof||Rs.300|
|Late Payment Charges (“LPC”)||
|Over Limit Charge||Rs.500|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||Rs.500|
|Foreign Currency Mark Up||3.5%|
|Railway Booking Surcharge (1.8%/2.5% on transaction amount)||Waived|
|Fuel Surcharge (1% on transaction)||Waived|
|Fee for Cash payment at Bank||Rs.100|
|Outstation Cheque Processing Fee||Waived|
|Reissue/ Replacement Card (per issuance)||Rs.100|
|Charge Slip Request||Waived|
|Machine Surcharge at ATMs||Waived|
|Balance Enquiry Charges at Non-Parent Bank ATM||Waived|
|Duplicate Statement Request||Waived|
|Web Pay Service Fee||Waived|
|Furnishing a copy of Credit Information Report (CIBIL)||Rs.50|
Documents Required to Apply for the Kotak Zen Signature Credit Card
|Income proof (For self-employed)||
|Address proof (any one)||
|Income proof (For salaried)||
|Proof of Identity (any one)||
How to Apply for Kotak Zen Signature Credit Card?
Assuming you need to get this card, you can visit the closest Kotak Mahindra Bank office or apply on the web. Here’s how you can apply on the web-
• Visit the official website of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
• Go to the credit card area and discover the Zen Signature Card.
• Click on ‘Apply Now’ and enter the necessary subtleties.
• If qualified, you can fill the definite application structure.
Chief of the bank will call you about the record assortment. When you present the reports, the bank will check the records and approve the data given by you. In the case everything goes right, you will get the card within 7-10 workdays.
Essential Features of Kotak Zen Signature Credit Card
Welcome Gift: On payment of the joining charge of Rs. 1500, you will get 1500 Zen points as a welcome gift. This element isn’t accessible on free credit cards
• Earn 15 Zen points for each Rs. 150 spent on KayMall. KayMall is an extraordinary shopping stage intended for Kotak Mobile Banking application just as Kotak Net Banking clients.
• On any remaining classes, you will acquire 5 Zen points for each Rs. 150 spent. Exchanges, for example, Fuel, Cash spends, and EMI won’t procure any award points
• On spending Rs. 3 lakhs in a commemoration year, you will acquire 7500 bonus Zen points
• On spending Rs. 6 lakhs in a commemoration year, you will acquire 15000 bonus Zen points
*Bonus Zen points will be credited to your card account toward the finish of a commemoration period* according to the eligibility.
Annual Travel Benefits: Get admittance to 8 Complimentary Airport Lounge access annually inside India (Domestic and International terminals). 2 visits for every quarter.
Priority Pass Membership: Complimentary Priority Pass Membership alongside 3 free Priority Pass International Lounge access in a year across 1300+ Lounges. The legitimacy of the gave Priority Pass is for 1 year.
• Complimentary visits are pertinent just for the essential cardholders
• 3 free Priority Pass access annually outside India
• USD 27 for every individual for each visit will be charged for the visitor
Fuel Surcharge Waiver: 1% fuel surcharge waiver will be applied on exchanges going from Rs.500 to Rs.3000. The greatest fuel surcharge waiver of Rs.3500 can profit in a scheduled year.
Railroad Surcharge Waiver: 1.8% rail route surcharge waiver can profit on www.irctc.co.in and 2.5% for exchanges on Indian Railways Booking Counters. The greatest railroad surcharge waiver that is permitted in a scheduled year is Rs.500/ –
Annual expense waiver: The annual charge of Rs. 1500 will be postponed off on annual retail spends of Rs. 1,50,000
How to Check Application Status For Kotak Credit Card
At the point when you apply for a credit card with Kotak Mahindra, the bank sends you an SMS. The SMS acknowledges your credit card application and gives both of you things: an extraordinary reference and the application structure number. Kotak Bank’s website permits you to check your credit card application status utilizing these points of interest. The whole interaction is sans bother and simple. Follow these basic advances and you are through:
• 1. Visit the official website of the bank.
• 2. Select the choice ‘explore products’ and snap on the dropdown menu.
• 3. Pick the alternative ‘cards’ and select ‘credit card administrations’.
• 4. Look down till you discover the choice ‘application status’.
• 5. Click on ‘know more’, which will divert you to the page ‘check your card application status.
• 6. Pick ‘select product’ and hit on the ‘credit card’ button.
• 7. Punch in your unique reference number or the application structure number and snap the ‘check status’ alternative.
Zen Signature Credit Card Customer Care
Customer Contact Center 1860 266 2666 ( call rates apply).
Would I be able to redeem my prize points?
Indeed, you can redeem them through cash, carrier tickets, film tickets, versatile re-energize, or branded products.
Would I be able to acquire reward points on my fuel costs?
No, you won’t acquire reward points on your fuel costs, yet you will get a fuel surcharge waiver. You will get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on exchanges somewhere in the range of Rs.500 and Rs.3,000 (the greatest fuel waiver of Rs.3,500 in each scheduled year).
For how long are Zen Points substantial?
Zen points are substantial for 1 year from the date of accumulation.
To get the railroad waiver, would it be a good idea for me to book just through IRCTC?
Indeed, you should book your tickets by means of IRCTC to get the railroads waiver.
Would I be able to get an annual expense waiver on Kotak Zen credit card?
Indeed, you can get your joining and additional annual expense deferred on Kotak Zen Signature credit card on burning through Rs.1.5 lakh in a scheduled year.