- 1 Fees and Charges of the Kotak Urbane Gold Credit Card
- 2 Documents Required to Apply for the Kotak Urbane Gold Credit Card
Eligibility Criteria for Kotak Urbane Gold Credit Card
- Primary Cardholder should be in the age bracket of 21 years to 65 years. Add-on Cardholder should of int the age bracket of 18 years and above
- Location – Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi (including Gurgaon and Noida), Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Navi Mumbai, and Mumbai.
- Yearly income should be 3 lac and above.
- Should be a resident of India
Fees and Charges of the Kotak Urbane Gold Credit Card
|Fee & other Parameters||Urbane|
|Annual Fees||Rs. 199|
|Condition for waiver of Annual Fees – First Year||Minimum retail spends of Rs.15000 each year|
|Condition for waiver of Annual Fees – Second Year||Minimum retail spends of Rs.15000 each year|
|Addon Card Fees||Nil|
|Interest Charges on outstanding Balances||3.50% (Annualized 42%)|
|Minimum Amount Due (MAD) (It will reflect in the statement in a column of the minimum amount due)||MAD can be 5% or 10% of TAD as decided by the Bank|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal/ Call a draft/ Fund Transfer/ Cash Advance per Rs. 10,000 or part thereof||Rs. 300|
|Late Payment Charges (“LPC”)||Rs. 100 for statement o/s less than or equal to Rs. 500.|
|Rs. 500 for statement o/s between Rs. 500.01 to Rs. 10,000.|
|Rs. 700 for statement o/s greater than Rs. 10,000)|
|Over Limit Charge||Rs. 500|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||Rs. 500|
|Foreign Currency Mark Up||3.5%|
|Railway Booking Surcharge Waiver||Not Applicable|
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver||Not Applicable|
|Fee for Cash payment at Bank||Rs. 100|
|Outstation Cheque Processing Fee||Waived|
|Reissue/ Replacement Card (per issunace)||Rs. 100|
|Charge Slip Request||Waived|
|Machine Surcharge at ATMs||Waived|
|Balance Enquiry Charges at Non Parent Bank ATM||Waived|
|Duplicate Statement Request||Waived|
Documents Required to Apply for the Kotak Urbane Gold Credit Card
Income proof (For self-employed)
- Recent ITR (Income Tax Returns)
- Audited profit and loss statement or balance sheet
Address proof (anyone)
- Telephone bill
- Aadhaar card
- Electricity bill
- Rental agreement
- Ration card
Income proof (For salaried)
- Recent salary slips
- Salary certificate
- Employment letter
Proof of Identity (anyone)
- Voter’s ID card
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Driving license
- Aadhaar card
How to Apply for Kotak Urbane Gold Credit Card?
Assuming you need to get this card, you can visit the closest Kotak Mahindra Bank office or apply on the web. Here’s how you can apply on the web:
• Just visit the official website of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
• Go to the credit card area and discover the Urbane Gold Credit Card.
• Click on ‘Apply Now’ and enter the necessary subtleties.
• If qualified, you can fill the nitty-gritty application structure.
A representative from the bank will call you about the report assortment. When you present the records, the bank will check the reports and approve the data given by you. In the case everything goes right, you will get the card within 7-10 workdays.
Features and Benefits of Kotak Urbane Gold Credit Card
Acquire 3X Reward Points
- Acquire 3X reward each time you burn through Rs.100 on retail transactions.
- At the point when you acquire 1000 reward points, its redeemable worth will be Rs.75.
- You should have at least 1000 reward points for redemption.
- Partake in a coverage of Rs.50,000 for fake usage of your card up to a greatest time of 7 days on the off chance that you report it ahead of time when your card is taken.
- On the off chance that your card is taken, call the Kotak credit card customer care at 1860 266 2666 quickly, and get your card hindered/deactivated for forestalling its abuse. You should likewise contact the Insurance Company for enlisting a case.
- The Add-on Card offered with the essential card will offer similar advantages as the essential card.
- You will likewise get the option of drawing a spend line on the Add-on Card.
- Monitor, where your money is gone through with the element that helps track, spends on every one of the Add-on Card(s) independently.
The milestone include allows you to win 4 free PVR tickets or 10,000 reward points when you burn through Rs.1 lakh in a year.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR KOTAK CREDIT CARD APPLICATION STATUS ONLINE
At the point when you apply for a credit card with Kotak Mahindra, the bank sends you an SMS. The SMS acknowledges your credit card application and gives both of you things: an interesting reference and the application structure number. Kotak Bank’s website permits you to check your credit card application status utilizing these particulars. The whole cycle is without bothering and simple. Follow these straightforward advances and you are through:
1. Visit the official website of the bank.
2. Select the alternative ‘explore products’ and snap on the dropdown menu.
3. Pick the choice ‘cards’ and select ‘credit card administrations’.
4. Look down till you discover the choice ‘application status’.
5. Click on ‘know more’, which will divert you to the page ‘check your card application status’.
6. Pick ‘select product’ and hit on the ‘credit card’ button.
7. Punch in your unique reference number or the application structure number and snap the ‘check status’ choice.
Customer Care Number
Customer Contact Center 1860 266 2666 (nearby call rates apply).
- Are there any specific benefits associated with the Kotak Urbane Gold Card?The Kotak Urbane Gold Credit Card rewards you with more points than most other cards every time you swipe. Choose how you want to redeem your points across any shopping you do. Cardholders can avail of 3 reward points for every Rs.100 spent. Reward points are redeemable online at www.kotakcards.com/rewardredemption. Use them for Air tickets, Air miles, Movie tickets, Cash, and more.
- Do I enjoy any interest-free period on retail?Yes. There is an interest-free period on retail transactions for up to 48 days.
- When will Mark Up be charged?A Mark up is charged 3.5% every time an international transaction is made. Both Cash and Retail transactions will result in a Markup.
- When will I be charged for the over the limit?In case your transactions cross 100% of your credit limit, a flat over-limit fee of Rs.500 will be charged in each billing cycle that you are over the limit.
- How do I check the status of the Kotak Urbane Credit Card after I have applied for it?You could either call the Banking helpline numbers or check Kotak’s credit card status online. Simply log onto www.kotakcards.com and click on the application status button in the top right-hand corner. You must enter your application reference number when you are checking the status.