- 1 Eligibility for an NRI Royale Signature Credit Card
- 2 Kotak Bank NRI Royale Signature Credit Card – Fees and Charges
- 3 Documents Required to Apply for Kotak Bank NRI Royale Signature Credit Card
- 4 How to Apply for NRI Royale Signature Credit Card?
- 5 Kotak NRI Royale Signature Credit Card Features:
- 6 Kotak NRI Royale Signature Credit Card Benefits
- 7 HOW TO CHECK YOUR KOTAK CREDIT CARD APPLICATION STATUS ONLINE
- 8 Customer Care Number
- 9 Kotak NRI Royale Signature Card FAQs
Eligibility for an NRI Royale Signature Credit Card
Kotak Bank NRI Royale Signature Credit Card is only available to NRE/NRO customers of the bank who are either holding or willing to open a Term Deposit account of at least Rs.1 lac. (Only individual TDs). General eligibility conditions are as follows.
- The primary applicant should be at least 18 years old with an upper cap of 75 years.
- The applicant should be a Non-Resident Indian(NRI) with a residential address in India.
- The Add On card aspirant should be aged at least 18 years.
Kotak Bank NRI Royale Signature Credit Card – Fees and Charges
|Annual Fee||Rs. 1,000|
|Add-on Card Fee||Rs. 599|
|Finance Charges (Interest Rate)||3.10% pm / 37.20% pa|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal Charges||Rs. 300|
|Late Payment Fee||For outstanding balance less than Rs. 500 – Rs. 100
For outstanding balance between Rs.500 and Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 500
For outstanding balance greater than Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 700
|Overlimit Fee||Rs. 500|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||Rs.500|
|Foreign Currency Markup||3.50% of the amount|
|Cash Payment Charges||Rs. 100|
|Card Reissue/Replacement Charges||Rs. 100|
|CIBIL Report Copy||Rs. 50|
Documents Required to Apply for Kotak Bank NRI Royale Signature Credit Card
Certain documents will be asked for by the bank to establish the applicant’s income, identity, and address. Customers can submit any one of the documents to establish the same.
|Proof of Identity||PAN Card, Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID, Overseas Citizen of India Card, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Letters issued by the UIDAI|
|Proof of Address||Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Utility Bill not more than 3 month’s old, Ration Card, Property Registration Document, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Bank Account Statement|
|Proof of Income||Latest one or 2 salary slips (not more than 3 months old), Latest Form 16, Last 3 months’ bank statement|
How to Apply for NRI Royale Signature Credit Card?
Assuming you need to get this card, you can visit the closest Kotak Mahindra Bank office or apply on the web. Here’s how you can apply on the web-
- Visit the official website of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Go to the credit card area and discover the Mojo Platinum Credit Card.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ and enter the necessary subtleties.
- If qualified, you can fill the nitty-gritty application structure.
A manager of the bank will call you about the report assortment. When you present the records, the bank will check the reports and approve the data given by you. In the case everything goes right, you will get the card within 7-10 workdays.
Kotak NRI Royale Signature Credit Card Features:
• Enjoy the accommodation of paying for select classification buys in Indian Rupees. Presently, you don’t have stress over money trade or transformations while you travel inside the nation or abroad.
• Supplementary(Add on) cards are accessible for your friends and family. Extra cards are given by Kotak Mahindra to your mate, youngsters, and guardians independent of a spot of home or citizenship status.
• The NRI Royale Shield expands a cover of Rs,2,50,000 against false exchanges as long as 7 days pre-announcing. This insurance cover is legitimate for both Primary and Supplementary cardholders and is given by HDFC ERGO.
Kotak NRI Royale Signature Credit Card Benefits
• For spends outside India, acquire 2x prize points for each Rs.200 charged to your NRI Royale Signature credit card. For swipes in India, you procure 1 award point for spends of similar worth.
• Each reward point is esteemed at Rs.1. Collected award points can be redeemed across a large group of choices, for example, Cash, Movie Tickets, Air Tickets, Airmiles, and so on
• For fuel buys between Rs.500 to Rs.3,000, get a waiver on the Fuel Surcharge with eligibility to guarantee up to Rs.3,500 worth waivers in a scheduled year.
• In expansion to the host of benefits as explained above, you additionally save the 1.8% Railway Surcharge each time you execute on irctc.co.in and 2.5% on charges made at Indian Railways booking counters.
The most effective method to Redeem Reward Points
The prize points amassed can be redeemed for Merchandise, Air Tickets and Airmiles, Cash, Movie Tickets and can likewise be utilized for Mobile Recharges. For reclamation against explicit prizes, the gathered Reward Points will be changed over to Easy Points.
1 Reward Point = 2 Easy Points.
Points can be redeemed online at kotak.com in easy advances. Utilize the Netbanking choice and log in utilizing your CRN and password. Select Credit Cards and pick your preferred reclamation choice and adhere to the directions.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR KOTAK CREDIT CARD APPLICATION STATUS ONLINE
At the point when you apply for a credit card with Kotak Mahindra, the bank sends you an SMS. The SMS acknowledges your credit card application and gives both of you things: an interesting reference and the application structure number. Kotak Bank’s website permits you to check your credit card application status utilizing these particulars. The whole cycle is without bothering and simple. Follow these straightforward advances and you are through:
- Visit the official website of the bank.
- Select the alternative ‘explore products’ and snap on the dropdown menu.
- Pick the choice ‘cards’ and select ‘credit card administrations’.
- Look down till you discover the choice ‘application status’.
- Click on ‘know more’, which will divert you to the page ‘check your card application status’.
- Pick ‘select product’ and hit on the ‘credit card’ button.
- Punch in your unique reference number or the application structure number and snap the ‘check status’ choice.
Customer Care Number
Customer Contact Center 1860 266 2666 (nearby call rates apply).
Kotak NRI Royale Signature Card FAQs
1. I am an incessant voyager and would require admittance to cash. Does the Kotak Royale Signature card have an alternative to draw cash from ATMs?
Indeed, you can. This card offers a higher money limit of 90%(of the absolute equilibrium) for loans contrasted with credit cards from other banks. In addition, you can make cash withdrawals at many ATMs abroad as this is a VISA Signature card.
2. How much is the financing cost for this card?
This card is charged a loan cost of 3.1% per month(37.2% APR).
3. Is there a joining charge on the Primary card? Shouldn’t something be said about the yearly charge for Add On cards?
There is no joining charge charged for the Primary Card. Extra cards are charged a one-time expense of Rs.599. Accordingly, no expense is charged for advantageous cards yearly. All features and benefits accessible for the Primary card are stretched out to Add On cards too for usability.
4. Who do I contact if my NRI Royale Signature card is taken?
If it’s not too much trouble, call the Kotak Credit Card Customer Contact Center on 1800 102 6022 promptly to report loss of card. Guarantee the card is impeded quickly to forestall abuse. On the off chance that your card isn’t recoverable, demand for another card. In case it was taken, if it’s not too much trouble, tell the chief and lookout for unapproved charges.
5. My Kotak credit card was taken yesterday. I have called the bank and revealed a loss of card. They requested that I round out a case structure for the fake charges. How would I do that?
Your card is covered against deceitful energizes to Rs,2,50,000 by HDFC ERGO. Present the records recorded underneath inside 7 days of detailing the card as taken.
• Claim structure appropriately filled and marked
• Filled Dispute structure
• Copy of the FIR
• The structures and applicable archives can be sent to the location given. The Claim and Dispute structures are accessible on kotakcards.com.
6. Is there a cap on the Railway Surcharge waiver?
The cardholder can get up to Rs.500 as a waiver for Railway Surcharge.