- 1 Eligibility Criteria for Kotak Mojo Platinum Credit Card
- 2 Fees and Charges of the Kotak Mojo Platinum Credit Card
- 3 Documents Required to Apply for the Kotak Mojo Platinum Credit Card
- 4 How to Apply for Kotak Mojo Platinum Credit Card?
- 5 Benefits of the Kotak Mojo Platinum Credit Card
- 6 HOW TO CHECK YOUR KOTAK CREDIT CARD APPLICATION STATUS ONLINE
- 7 Kotak Mojo Platinum Credit Card Customer Care
- 8 FAQs on Kotak Mojo Platinum Credit Card
Eligibility Criteria for Kotak Mojo Platinum Credit Card
- You should be in the age bracket of 21 years to 65 years.
- The add-on cardholder has to be 18 years of age and above.
- Your net income should be Rs.4 lakh and above per year.
- You should be a resident of India
- Location – Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi (including Gurgaon and Noida), Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune
Fees and Charges of the Kotak Mojo Platinum Credit Card
|Fee & other Parameters||Amount|
|Condition for waiver of Joining Fees||retail spends of Rs.30,000 in first 90 days|
|Condition for waiver of Annual Fees – First Year||Annual retail Spends of Rs.1 lakh|
|Condition for waiver of Annual Fees – Second Year||Annual retail Spends of Rs.1 lakh|
|Addon card Fees||Rs.299|
|Interest Charges on outstanding Balances||3.5% (Annualized 42%)|
|Minimum Amount Due (MAD) (It will reflect in statement in column of minimum amount due)||MAD can be 5% or 10% of TAD as decided by the Bank|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal/ Call a draft/ Fund Transfer/ Cash Advance per Rs. 10,000 or part thereof||Rs.300|
|Late Payment Charges (“LPC”)||
|Over Limit Charge||Rs.500|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||Rs.500|
|Foreign Currency Mark Up||0.035|
|Railway Booking Surcharge (1.8%/2.5% on transaction amount)||Waived|
|Fuel Surcharge (1% on transaction)||Waived|
|Fee for Cash payment at Bank||Rs.100|
|Outstation Cheque Processing Fee||Waived|
|Reissue/ Replacement Card (per issuance)||Rs.100|
|Charge Slip Request||Waived|
|Machine Surcharge at ATMs||Waived|
|Balance Enquiry Charges at Non-Parent Bank ATM||Waived|
|Duplicate Statement Request||Waived|
|Web Pay Service Fee||Waived|
|Furnishing a copy of Credit Information Report (CIBIL)||Rs.50|
Documents Required to Apply for the Kotak Mojo Platinum Credit Card
|Income proof (For self-employed)||
|Address proof (any one)||
|Income proof (For salaried)||
|Proof of Identity (any one)||
How to Apply for Kotak Mojo Platinum Credit Card?
Assuming you need to get this card, you can visit the closest Kotak Mahindra Bank office or apply on the web. Here’s how you can apply on the web-
• Visit the official website of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
• Go to the credit card area and discover the Mojo Platinum Credit Card.
• Click on ‘Apply Now’ and enter the necessary subtleties.
• If qualified, you can fill the nitty-gritty application structure.
A leader of the bank will call you about the report assortment. When you present the records, the bank will check the reports and approve the data given by you. In the case everything goes right, you will get the card within 7-10 workdays.
Benefits of the Kotak Mojo Platinum Credit Card
Mojo point benefits
• Earn 5 Mojo points for each Rs.100 you spend on all KayMall spends.
• Earn 1 Mojo point for each Rs.100 on any remaining spends
• Earn 2.5 Mojo points for each Rs.100 on other online spends.
Shop more procure more benefits
• Every time you spend Rs 2,000 or more on KayMall, you procure 5 Mojo points for each Rs. 100.
Travel and air terminal parlor benefits
• Get 8 free air terminal parlor access annually inside India (2 visits for each quarter).
Fuel surcharge benefits
• Get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on exchanges that reach somewhere in the range of Rs.500 and Rs.3,000.
• Get a most extreme fuel waiver of Rs.3,500 in each scheduled year
Railroad Surcharge Waiver
• You can save a railroad surcharge of 1.8% for exchanges on www.irtc.co.in
• Save 2.5% for exchanges on Indian Railways Booking Counters.
• The most extreme surcharge waiver in a scheduled year is Rs.500.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR KOTAK CREDIT CARD APPLICATION STATUS ONLINE
At the point when you apply for a credit card with Kotak Mahindra, the bank sends you an SMS. The SMS acknowledges your credit card application and gives both of you things: an interesting reference and the application structure number. Kotak Bank’s website permits you to check your credit card application status utilizing these particulars. The whole cycle is without bothering and simple. Follow these straightforward advances and you are through:
1. Visit the official website of the bank.
2. Select the alternative ‘explore products’ and snap on the dropdown menu.
3. Pick the choice ‘cards’ and select ‘credit card administrations’.
4. Look down till you discover the choice ‘application status’.
5. Click on ‘know more’, which will divert you to the page ‘check your card application status’.
6. Pick ‘select product’ and hit on the ‘credit card’ button.
7. Punch in your unique reference number or the application structure number and snap the ‘check status’ choice.
Kotak Mojo Platinum Credit Card Customer Care
Customer Contact Center 1860 266 2666 (nearby call rates apply).
FAQs on Kotak Mojo Platinum Credit Card
1. How numerous air terminal parlor visits would I be able to get in a quarter?
You can get 2 visits for each quarter.
2. Can I redeem my award points?
Indeed, you can redeem them through cash, aircraft tickets, film tickets, versatile re-energize, or branded products.
3. Can I acquire reward points for my fuel costs?
No, you won’t acquire reward points on your fuel costs, however, you will get a fuel surcharge waiver. Get an 1% fuel surcharge waiver on exchanges that reach somewhere in the range of Rs.500 and Rs.3,000. Get the greatest fuel waiver of Rs.3,500 in each scheduled year.
4. To get the railway waiver, would it be advisable for me to book just through IRCTC?
Indeed, you should book your tickets through to get the rail lines waiver.
5. For how long are my Mojo points substantial?
Mojo points are substantial for 1 year from the date of accumulation.