- 1 Eligibility Criteria for Kotak Bank League Platinum Card
- 2 Fees and Charges of the Kotak Bank League Platinum Card
- 3 Documents Required to Apply for the Kotak Bank League Platinum Card
Eligibility Criteria for Kotak Bank League Platinum Card
- Should be a resident of India.
- Primary Card Holder should be in the age bracket of 21 years to 65 years.
- Add-on Card Holder should be at least 18.
- Annual income should be Rs 5Lakhs and above.
- Location- Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Delhi, Chennai (including Gurgaon and Noida), Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune, Navi Mumbai, and Mumbai.
Fees and Charges of the Kotak Bank League Platinum Card
|Fee & other Parameters||League|
|Joining Fees||Rs. 500/ Nil|
|Annual Fees||Rs. 499|
|Condition for waiver of Annual Fees – First Year||Minimum retail spends of Rs. 50000 in a year|
|Condition for waiver of Annual Fees – Second Year||Minimum retail spend of Rs. 50,000 in a year|
|Addon card Fees||Nil|
|Interest Charges on outstanding Balances||3.50% (Annualized 42%)|
|Minimum Amount Due (MAD) (It will reflect in the statement in a column of the minimum amount due)||MAD can be 5% or 10% of TAD as decided by the Bank|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal/ Call a draft/ Fund Transfer/ Cash Advance per Rs. 10,000 or part thereof||Rs. 300|
|Late Payment Charges (“LPC”)||Rs. 100 for statement o/s less than or equal to Rs. 500.|
|Rs. 500 for statement o/s between Rs. 500.01 to Rs. 10,000|
|Rs. 700 for statement o/s greater than Rs. 10,000|
|Over Limit Charge||Rs. 500|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||Rs. 500|
|Foreign Currency Mark Up||3.5%|
|Railway Booking Surcharge (1.8%/2.5% on transaction amount)*||Waived|
|Fuel Surcharge (1% on the transaction)**||Waived|
|Fee for Cash payment at Bank||Rs. 100|
|Outstation Cheque Processing Fee||Waived|
|Reissue/ Replacement Card (per issuance)||100.0|
|Charge Slip Request||Waived|
|Machine Surcharge at ATMs||Waived|
|Balance Enquiry Charges at Non-Parent Bank ATM||Waived|
|Duplicate Statement Request||Waived|
|Web Pay Service Fee||Waived|
Documents Required to Apply for the Kotak Bank League Platinum Card
Income proof (For self-employed)
- Recent ITR (Income Tax Returns)
- Audited profit and loss statement or balance sheet
Address proof (anyone)
- Telephone bill
- Aadhaar card
- Electricity bill
- Rental agreement
- Ration card
Income proof (For salaried)
- Recent salary slips
- Salary certificate
- Employment letter
Proof of Identity (anyone)
- Voter’s ID card
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Driving license
- Aadhaar card
How to Apply for Kotak Bank League Platinum Card?
Assuming you need to get this card, you can visit the closest Kotak Mahindra Bank office or apply on the web. Here’s how you can apply on the web:
• Just visit the official website of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
• Go to the credit card area and discover the League Platinum Card.
• Click on ‘Apply Now’ and enter the necessary subtleties.
• If qualified, you can fill the nitty-gritty application structure.
A representative from the bank will call you about the report assortment. When you present the records, the bank will check the reports and approve the data given by you. In the case everything goes right, you will get the card within 7-10 workdays.
Features and Benefits of the Kotak Bank League Platinum Credit Card
Features of Kotak League Platinum Card
• Reward Points:
For each Rs.100 spent utilizing your card, you will acquire 1 reward point. The reward points are naturally converted to cash and will be credited without any additional solicitation from you. Additionally, cardholders get up to 8x reward points for each Rs.150 spent utilizing the card.
• Taj Epicure Membership:
Cardholders get a free Taj Epicure enrollment for the main year. The enrollment will get you up to 10% investment funds on bills when you eat at Taj café or bar.
• Kaya Skin Clinic Vouchers:
Customers get a lifetime free skin consultation at Kaya Skin Clinic with the card. Likewise, as an additional commendation, Kaya Skin Clinic shine facial voucher worth Rs.2000 is offered.
• Joining Gifts:
Cardholders can pick a free joining endowment of your decision from a variety of options like travel vouchers and architect wristwatches.
• Golf Club Membership and Priority Access:
As a Kotak League Platinum cardholder, you can pick between a golf charge card that will permit you to play golf at more than 24 Indian fairways with up to half decreased green expense or a need pass which will give you admittance to more than 600 premium air terminal lounges worldwide.
• League Shield Protection:
Cardholders get a front of Rs.75,000 against false use if the card is taken for as long as 7 days preceding detailing.
Benefits of Kotak League Platinum Card
• Kotak League Platinum credit card is acknowledged globally and cardholders can make credit buy at any shipper outlet store worldwide.
• Kotak will help you in making bookings and reservations with regards to travel. Stay and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
• Assistance in under 2 hours, cardholders simply need to send an SMS.
• EMI Payments at no additional expense when you make exorbitant buys.
• You can pull out up t0 half of your credit limit at no interest in any ATM.
• Pay significantly less when you utilize the card for street and rail travel.
• Fuel surcharge waivers for transactions somewhere in the range of Rs.500 and Rs.3000.
• Railway surcharge waiver of 1.8% for online transaction on IRCTC entry and greatest 2.5% surcharge waiver for tickets set up for counters.
Customer Care number
Customer Contact Center 1860 266 2666 (nearby call rates apply).
HOW TO CHECK YOUR KOTAK CREDIT CARD APPLICATION STATUS ONLINE
At the point when you apply for a credit card with Kotak Mahindra, the bank sends you an SMS. The SMS acknowledges your credit card application and gives both of you things: an interesting reference and the application structure number. Kotak Bank’s website permits you to check your credit card application status utilizing these particulars. The whole cycle is without bothering and simple. Follow these straightforward advances and you are through:
1. Visit the official website of the bank.
2. Select the alternative ‘explore products’ and snap on the dropdown menu.
3. Pick the choice ‘cards’ and select ‘credit card administrations’.
4. Look down till you discover the choice ‘application status’.
5. Click on ‘know more’, which will divert you to the page ‘check your card application status’.
6. Pick ‘select product’ and hit on the ‘credit card’ button.
7. Punch in your unique reference number or the application structure number and snap the ‘check status’ choice.
1. Can I utilize my Kotak League Platinum card abroad?
Indeed, you can utilize this card internationally. At whatever point an international transaction is made, an increased expense of 3.5% is charged for money and retail spends.
2. How to Redeem Reward Points for Kotak League Platinum Card?
• Customers can undoubtedly reclaim the reward points against an assortment of options like aircraft tickets, air miles, cash options, film tickets, products, and versatile re-energizes.
• Customers simply need to log in utilizing CRN, dynamic access code, and secret phrase and pick Rewards Redemption under credit cards.
3. What is the most extreme railroad surcharge waiver that I can get?
You can get the greatest waiver of up to Rs.500 every year as a rail route surcharge waiver.
4. Can I apply for an add-on card? Will every one of the features that are accessible on the Kotak-league Platinum card is offered to the add-on card also?
Indeed, you can get an add-on credit card for relatives of more than 18 years. Every one of the advantages will be offered to the add-on card also.
5. What is the Milestone Feature that is offered with the Kotak League Platinum card?
With this element, cardholders remain to get 10,000 reward points or 4 free PVR tickets when Rs.1,25,000 is gone through like clockwork. The reward options can be handily reclaimed online.