- 1 Fees and Charges of the Kotak Privy League Signature Credit Card
- 1.1 Documents Required to Apply for Kotak Privy League Signature Credit Card
- 1.2 How to Apply for Kotak Privy League Signature Credit Card?
- 1.3 Benefits of the Kotak Privy League Signature Credit Card
- 1.4 HOW TO CHECK YOUR KOTAK CREDIT CARD APPLICATION STATUS ONLINE
- 1.5 Kotak Privy League Signature Credit Card Customer Care
- 1.6 FAQs
Eligibility Criteria for Kotak Privy League Signature Credit Card
- Primary cardholder needs to have Privy league Banking Relationship
- You should be in the age bracket of 21 years to 65 years.
- The Addon Card Holder should be 18 years and above.
- To apply for this card, you should be a resident of the following location:- Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi (including Gurgaon and Noida), Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Pune
- Should be a resident of India
Fees and Charges of the Kotak Privy League Signature Credit Card
|Annual Fee||Rs. 2500 (Only for Paid Varaiant)|
|Add-on Card Fee||Nil|
|Finance Charges (Interest Rate)||2.49% pm / 29.88% pa|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal Charges||Rs. 300|
|Late Payment Fee||For outstanding balance less than Rs. 500 – Rs. 100
For outstanding balance between Rs.500 and Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 500
For outstanding balance greater than Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 700
|Overlimit Fee||Rs. 500|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||Rs. 500|
|Foreign Currency Markup||3.50% of the amount|
|Cash Payment Charges||Rs. 100|
|Card Reissue/Replacement Charges||Rs. 100|
|CIBIL Report Copy||Rs. 50|
Documents Required to Apply for Kotak Privy League Signature Credit Card
Income proof (For self-employed)
- Recent ITR (Income Tax Returns)
- Audited profit and loss statement or balance sheet
Address proof (anyone)
- Telephone bill
- Aadhaar card
- Electricity bill
- Rental agreement
- Ration card
Income proof (For salaried)
- Recent salary slips
- Salary certificate
- Employment letter
Proof of Identity (anyone)
- Voter’s ID card
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Driving license
- Aadhaar card
How to Apply for Kotak Privy League Signature Credit Card?
Assuming you need to get this card, you can visit the closest Kotak Mahindra Bank office or apply on the web. Here’s how you can apply on the web:
• Just visit the official website of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
• Go to the credit card area and discover the Privy League Signature
• Click on ‘Apply Now’ and enter the necessary subtleties.
• If qualified, you can fill the nitty-gritty application structure.
A representative from the bank will call you about the report assortment. When you present the records, the bank will check the reports and approve the data given by you. In the case everything goes right, you will get the card within 7-10 workdays.
Benefits of the Kotak Privy League Signature Credit Card
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver Cardholders can now get a 2.5% fuel surcharge waived off when they make fuel purchases across any petrol pumps in the country for transactions between Rs.400 and Rs.4000. The fuel waiver for a year is capped at Rs.4500.
- Train Ticket Surcharge Waiver Cardholders can avail of a railway surcharge waiver of 1.8% or 2.5% when booking from the IRCTC website.
- Flexible EMI All purchases with a transaction value equal to or greater than Rs.3000 which is within 75% of the prescribed credit limit can be easily converted to EMI.
- Balance Transfer Cardholders will not be charged any interest on purchases after balance transfers if the transaction amount is fully paid before due.
- Competitive Interest Rates Cardholders can also enjoy an attractive monthly interest rate of 2.49%.
- Quick Customer Service Cardholders now don’t have to wait to get their queries answered. Just send an SMS and get a call back within 30 minutes.
- Travel Assistance Emergency travel assistance for hotel bill settlement and ticket booking anytime, anywhere across the globe worth Rs.40,000 for domestic travel and Rs.80,000 for international travel.
- Lost Card Cover against fraudulent transactions Lost card cover for fraud protection worth Rs.1 lakh valid for 7 days before reporting and complete cover protection after reporting.
- Other Privy League Benefits Access to many other Privy league benefits like free membership to Privy League investment reports, preferential pricing for a wide variety of products, and lifestyle benefits, very minimal documentation for loan products.
- Milestone program Spend Rs. 3,00,000 and earn Rs 7000.
Spend Rs. 8,00,000 and earn Rs 30000
HOW TO CHECK YOUR KOTAK CREDIT CARD APPLICATION STATUS ONLINE
At the point when you apply for a credit card with Kotak Mahindra, the bank sends you an SMS. The SMS acknowledges your credit card application and gives both of you things: an interesting reference and the application structure number. Kotak Bank’s website permits you to check your credit card application status utilizing these particulars. The whole cycle is without bothering and simple. Follow these straightforward advances and you are through:
1. Visit the official website of the bank.
2. Select the alternative ‘explore products’ and snap on the dropdown menu.
3. Pick the choice ‘cards’ and select ‘credit card administrations’.
4. Look down till you discover the choice ‘application status’.
5. Click on ‘know more’, which will divert you to the page ‘check your card application status’.
6. Pick ‘select product’ and hit on the ‘credit card’ button.
7. Punch in your unique reference number or the application structure number and snap the ‘check status’ choice.
Kotak Privy League Signature Credit Card Customer Care
Customer Contact Center 1860 266 2666 (nearby call rates apply).
- Am I qualified for a revenue-free credit period on retail and money exchanges?
Indeed, you are qualified for an interest-free credit period. For retail exchanges, the period is as long as 48 days beginning from the start of the charging cycle till payment is due. For cash exchanges, there is no office of revenue-free credit period and the premium beginnings amassing from the date of money withdrawal.
2. Am I offered any protection with Kotak Privy League Credit Cards?
Indeed, Kotak Credit card accompanies protection for lost or taken cards against deceitful exchanges. For this credit card, the aggregate guaranteed is Rs.2.5 lakhs.
3. What is the greatest rail line overcharge waiver that I get?
You get a limit of Rs.500 every year as Railway Surcharge Waiver.
4. What advantages do I acquire from the Wallet Assist Power Plan that accompanies this card?
With the Wallet Assist Power Plan, you can obstruct lost/taken cards by calling a day in and day out helpline. You likewise get crisis head out help up to Rs.80,000 (for unfamiliar exchanges) and crisis cash up to Rs.25,000 in India. Lost card security and online storage for the storage of significant reports at no additional expense are a portion of the other advantages.
5. In the event that my card is lost or taken, what do I do?
If it’s not too much trouble, follow the beneath given methodology on the off chance that your card is taken or lost.
When you discover the misfortune/theft, call our customer administration focus quickly to deactivate and impede your card.
Likewise, register a case with HDFC ERGO General Insurance by calling their complementary number or sending a mail.
Mail a scanned duplicate or fax a duplicate of the customer debate structure to Kotak Mahindra Bank.