Kalyan Jewellers is coming to IPO on March 16th, 2021, IPO closing date 18th March 2021.
- 1 Kalyan Jewellers IPO Details:
Kalyan Jewellers IPO Details:
|IPO Opening Date||Mar 16, 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||Mar 18, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹86 to ₹87 per equity share|
|Market Lot||172 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||172 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size||[.] Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹1,175.00 Cr)
|Fresh Issue||[.] Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹800.00 Cr)
|Offer for Sale||[.] Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹375.00 Cr)
Kalyan Jewellers IPO Lot Size:
The Kalyan Jewellers IPO market lot size is 172 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 13 lots (2236 shares or ₹194,532).
Kalyan Jewellers IPO Promoter Holding:
|Pre Issue Share Holding||76%|
|Post Issue Share Holding|
Mr. T.S. Kalyanaraman, Mr. T. K. Seetharam, and Mr. T. K. Ramesh are the company promoters.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in millions)|
|Profit After Tax||1,422.75||(48.64)||1,409.97|
About Kalyan Jewellers:
Kalyan Jewellers is one of India’s largest Jewellery companies. The key business activities of the company are to design, manufacture, and sell a variety of gold, studded and other jewelry products for various occasions i.e. weddings, festivals, etc.
Initially, the company was started with a single showroom in Kerala, and over the years, it has expanded its presence with 107 showrooms located across 21 states and union territories in India. It not just serves the domestic market but also serves overseas customers with 30 showrooms located in the Middle East. The company generates a significant portion of revenues from gold jewellery, accounted for 74.77% in fiscal 2020 followed by studded (diamond and precious stone) and other jewellery segments.
Company Contact Information:
Kalyan Jewellers India Limited
TC-32/204/2, Sitaram Mill Road,
Punkunnam, Thrissur – 680 002
Phone: +91 487 24 37 333
How to apply Kalyan Jewellers IPO through Zerodha?
Zerodha customers can apply online in Laxmi Organic IPO using UPI as a payment gateway. Zerodha customers can apply in Anupam Rasayan IPO by login into Zerodha Console (back office) and submitting an IPO application form.
Steps to apply in Kalyan Jewellers IPO through Zerodha
- Visit the Zerodha website and login to Console.
- Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
- Go to the ‘Kalyan Jewellers IPO’ row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
- Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
- ‘Submit’ IPO application form.
- Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.
How to apply for Kalyan Jewellers IPO via Upstox?
Applying for an IPO on the Upstox platform is easy. All you need to do is follow the steps below.
- Visit https://invest.upstox.com/ipo
- Login using your UCC Id and PAN Number
- Enter the birth year to verify your account
- Click on the ‘Details’ button below the widget of the IPO you are choosing to apply for
- Use the details page to go through all the company-related details
- Click on the ‘Place Bid’ button at the bottom
- Enter your UPI ID and click on ‘Continue’
- Enter the lot size and your bid amount and click ‘Continue’
- Confirm the order
You will then see an order confirmation screen telling you whether or not your application was successful.