About IIFL Demat Account: IIFL’s most popular products are the IIFL Demat Account and IIFL Trading Account, and the company is well-known for its equity and commodity market research, which assists clients who trade these investment options. IIFL, the brokerage house of the India Infoline Group of companies, is one of the most reputable financial organizations in the country, having been in operation since 1995. The firm has been a trailblazer in the research space, offering unusual and exceptional research services, and its Demat account is primarily used for these research services.
The IIFL Demat Account is provided by IIFL, which is based in India but has a global presence. It has received numerous awards for its financial services to clients and traders. The firm has offices in Hong Kong, London, Dubai, and several other foreign countries, where it offers a variety of financial services.
- 1 IIFL Founder, Location, and Full form:
- 2 IIFL Demat Account Features and Advantages:
- 3 IIFL Demat Brokerage Charges:
- 4 Documents required to Open an IIFL Demat account
- 5 List of Documents For Proof of Identity:
- 6 List of Documents For Proof of Address:
- 7 List of Documents For as Proof of Income:
- 8 How to Open IIFL Demat Account?
- 9 IIFL Customer Care Details:
IIFL Founder, Location, and Full form:
In India, IIFL is a well-known brand. India Infoline Finance Limited (IIFL) is the full name of the company. Infoline Finance Limited is a company that specializes in financial services. When it comes to the IIFL Founder, the company Mr. Nirmal Jain founded the company in 1995. India Infoline Investment was the company’s previous name. IIFL provides a wide range of financial services and has received numerous prestigious awards in India. The group’s main line of business is loans and mortgages. In India, IIFL has more than 200 locations.
IIFL Demat Account Features and Advantages:
A Demat account is an electronic account used to store the equity shares and securities that you buy. Demat accounts were first proposed in 1996 as a substitute for physical share certificates.
- Efficiency: In the early days of the stock market, investors and traders who decided to purchase or sell shares had to physically be present at the stock exchange. For Demat accounts, however, this is not the case. You can buy and sell shares from anywhere in the world and at any time because all of the documents are electronic and online.
- Faster Transactions: Aside from these incentives, Demat accounts have shortened the time it takes to move shares by a large amount. Furthermore, thanks to Demat accounts, trades are settled and equity shares are delivered on the same day.
- Cost-efficient: Demat accounts also removed some expenses associated with physical share certificates, such as handling fees and stamp duties. As a result, you’ll be able to save more money and raise your earnings.
- Safer Option: More secure Alternative: Before Demat accounts, the stock market was filled with false, corrupt, and altered share certificates. With the implementation of Demat accounts, all of these threats were removed. There is no chance or possibility of obtaining altered share certificates.
IIFL Demat Brokerage Charges:
|SERVICE||FEES AND CHARGES|
|Fee required for opening an account||Rs. 295|
|Charges for Annual Maintenance||Rs. 0 (for the 1st Year)|
|Fee for Dematerialization of share certificates||Rs. 17.7 (per certificate)|
|Fee Rematerialization of share certificates||Rs. 17.7|
|Fee for Conversion of Mutual Fund units||Rs. 0|
|Fee for Destatementization||Rs. 0|
|Fee for Reconversion of Mutual Fund units into Statement of Account||Rs. 0|
|Fee for Redemption/Restatementization||Rs. 0|
|Charges for Postal services||Rs. 47.2 (per request)|
Documents required to Open an IIFL Demat account
Although the exact set of documentation requirements varies by depository participant, there are three types of documents that every firm requires you to submit to complete the Demat account opening process. There are three main types of documents that must be submitted.
- A document proving your identity
- Proof of address is required
- A document is required as proof of income.
List of Documents For Proof of Identity:
You can use any document that is registered with the government of India and which has your photograph on it as admissible as proof of your identity.
- You can use your PAN card with a valid photograph
- You can use any document with a Unique Identification Number (UID), such as Aadhaar, passport, voter ID card, or driving license
- You can also use your ration card if it has contained your photograph
List of Documents For Proof of Address:
You must use your documents that contain your address.
- You can use your passport
- Your voter’s identity card
- Your ration card
- Your driver’s license
List of Documents For as Proof of Income:
Here are the examples of documents that are accepted as proof of your income.
- You will need a copy of your Income Tax Return (ITR)
- You can also use a Net Worth Certificate that has been duly posted by a Chartered Accountant
- Your recent salary slip
You also might need a pair of your recent passport-sized photograph, a cheque issued by your bank to open a Demat account in IIFL.
How to Open IIFL Demat Account?
- Method 1: IIFL Offline Account Registration (In-person)
Requesting a callback from an IIFL representative is the easiest way to open an account with them. After you submit your request, a representative from your local IIFL branch will contact you, come to your house, and complete the account opening formalities.
- Method 2: Signing up for an IIFL account online
If your Aadhar Card is connected to your current phone number, you can open an instant and paperless account with IIFL. The treatment is straightforward and completely online. To open an online account, no paperwork is needed.
Step 1: Enroll
- Visit https://eaccount.indiainfoline.com/ for more information.
- Enter your name, email address, and mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- A link will be sent to your registered email address. Submit the OTP after opening the link.
Step 2: Personal Information
- Fill in your PAN number, birth date, and Aadhar number.
- To verify your Aadhar, you will receive an OTP.
- All of your details will be pulled from the eKYC Database by IIFL.
Step 3: Address Specifics
- Validate or change the address associated with your account.
Step 4:Bank Account Information
- Enter the following information: bank name, account number, branch name, or IFSC code.
Step 5: Supplementary Details
- Choose from several investment opportunities and trading segments.
- Upload Documents
Pick a plan and pay for it
- Choose from a range of IIFL’s famous plans to find one that fits your needs. Make the necessary payment. Fill out the questionnaire and submit it.
Check: Best Demat Accounts
IIFL Customer Care Details:
You can email us at email@example.com with any questions or complaints, or you can submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IIFL Markets’ smartphone application is a must-have for any investor. Clients can exchange using their smartphones with this app. IIFL Markets has a wealth of features, including in-depth analysis, expert research reports, stock tips, market watch, and much more.
- AskIIFL’s customer service is just a talk away! Get answers to all of your questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Not only that, but AskIIFL will also assist you.