- 1 IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card Details:
- 1.1 About IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card:
- 1.2 Eligibility For FIRST Wealth Credit Card:
- 1.3 Documents for Applying FIRST Wealth Credit Card
- 1.4 Pros of FIRST Wealth Credit Card
- 1.5 Cons
- 1.6 Reward Points:
- 1.7 Credit Limit of IDFC First Wealth Credit Card:
- 1.8 IDFC First Wealth Credit Card Interest Rate:
- 1.9 IDFC First Wealth Credit Card Payment:
- 1.10 How to Apply IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card?
- 1.11 Is it Worth Getting?
IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card Details:
Now, IDFC First Bank is ready to propel its new series of credit cards. This series of credit cards come with outstanding benefits which comprise 10x bonus points, flat interest rate, cash withdrawals without any interests, and zero seasonal fees. It has been introduced as one of the forthcoming credit cards from the bank. This card is proper for those who’re willing to experience countless rewards, respectful entree to spas, trip insurance, airport lounge admittance, and leisure privileges. Get ready to see what this card has to provide you.
About IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card:
IDFC First Wealth Credit Card is considered to be one of the best credit cards. This card beneficial in the long run. With the help of this card, you can collect thousands of bonus points as there is no highest limit for getting these bonus points. The best part is that this credit card is a lifetime free card. So, you don’t need to give renewal or registering fees. Also, the other exciting point is that there is no expiry date for the bonus points.
Eligibility For FIRST Wealth Credit Card:
Since IDFC First Credit Cards are currently offered only to existing customers of the bank, eligibility criteria are not quite clear. Once the applications are open for everyone, the bank would share the requirements accordingly.
Documents for Applying FIRST Wealth Credit Card
- Driving License
- Voter Identity Card
- Aadhar Card Number
- Job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government.
- Letter issued by National Population Register with your name and address.
Pros of FIRST Wealth Credit Card
- Free for a lifetime.
- Comes with up to a 2.5% return rate. It is great for an entry-level credit card.
- It has a low forex markup fee of nearly 1.5%.
- It comes with a free airport and railway lounge admittance.
- Also, you get multi-faceted discounts and offers on tours, movies, springs, spas, wellness hubs, etc.
- The welcome gift voucher presented on paying Rs. 15,000 has a limit of 90 days for your card to set up.
- Zero-interest cash withdrawal is available only for 48 days.
This card is quite popular because of its unlimited bonus points. These reward points are easy to redeem and comes with no expiry date. The cardholders can retrieve up to 10x bonus points if they spend an amount of more than Rs. 20,000.
Note: 1x = 1 reward point per Rs. 100 spent
So, 1 reward point = Rs. 0.25
- Get 10x reward points for all expenditures above Rs. 20,000.
- 6x reward points on online expenditure.
- 3x reward points on offline expenditure.
- 10x rewards on all expenditure carried on Birthday.
Also, note that some transactions for example money spent on EMI, fuel, insurance, and withdrawals will not get any bonus points.
Credit Limit of IDFC First Wealth Credit Card:
Well, till now IDFC Bank hasn’t designated the credit limit of its Wealth Card. When you’re done submitting the credit card application, the bank will review your monthly salary and based on that generate a Cibil Score. If your income is high then a Cibil Score of 750 and above can be enjoyed by you. This means that based on your monthly income, the Cibil score is generated that determines the credit limit of your credit card.
IDFC First Wealth Credit Card Interest Rate:
Credit Card Interest Rate – from 0.75% to 2.99% per month. Late Payment Fee – 15% of Total Amount Due (subject to Min ₹100 and Max up to ₹1,000)
IDFC First Wealth Credit Card Payment:
To clear the statement of your IDFC First Credit Card you can do it through cash or cheque but by visiting the branch. If you’re searching for a more suitable means to make the payment then you can go through the following online modes:-
- Make your bills via IDFC First Bank Net Banking.
- Perform UPI Payments for clearing bills.
- Utilize the Net Banking of different banks or Debit Cards.
- Lastly, make your payment through IMPS or NEFT. For that, use the IFSC Code IDFB0010225.
Joining/Membership/Annual fee on IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Card
|Joining Fees||Lifetime free|
|Annual Fees||Lifetime free|
|Renewal Fees||Lifetime free|
|Minimum Rate of Interest on Credit Card||0.75% per month or 9% per annum|
|Maximum Rate of Interest on Credit Card||2.99% per month or 35.88% per annum|
|Foreign Mark-up Fees||1.5%|
|Late Payment Fee||15% of the Total Amount Due with a minimum of ₹100 and a maximum of ₹1000.|
|International Cash Advance Fee||₹250|
|Domestic Cash Advance Fee||₹250|
|Fee for Reward Points Redemption||NIL|
|Validity of Reward Points||Unlimited|
How to Apply IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card?
The card was about to get launched in Feb 2021. For this card, you don’t need a savings account.
Well, opening an account with IDFC First bank is super simple. Within 5 minutes you can complete filling out the online-only application process. For that, you’ll need Aadhaar authentication and in the next 5 minutes you can set up the mobile application. Thus, the account is already financed and operative. Next, you need to do video KYC with the help of which you can lift the limits on your account. And it’s done.
Apply Link: Click Here
You can also check:
Is it Worth Getting?
Who doesn’t want a lifetime free credit card? This card comes with unlimited bonus points, airport and railway lounge access, and other complimentary things that are mentioned above. Isn’t it like a premium deal for the credit card applicants? That too these benefits are available at zero annual fees. If you love to get luxurious benefits, then IDFC First Wealth Credit Card is a great pick for you.
If you’re a movie buff or wish to dine out often then also this card is super beneficial. It gives you a buy 1 get 1 offer on movie tickets that is valid twice a month and a 20% reduction on more than 1500 eateries. Also, if you’re a regular traveler and love to use spas, gyms, golf grounds, pools, etc access then get your card now.
So, that’s the end of all the necessary points you need to note about IDFC First Wealth Credit Card. Now, stop wasting time and get yourself a wealth credit card to enjoy these privileges.