- 1 IDFC FIRST Millennia Credit Card Details
- 1.1 About IDFC FIRST Millennia Credit Card
- 1.2 Eligibility for FIRST Millennia Credit Card
- 1.3 Documents for Applying FIRST Millennia Credit Card
- 1.4 Benefits of FIRST Millennia Credit Card
- 1.5 IDFC FIRST Millennia Credit Card Reward Points
- 1.6 Joining/Membership/Annual fee on IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Card
- 1.7 How to Apply IDFC FIRST Millennia Credit Card?
- 1.8 IDFC First Millennia Credit Card Interest Rates?
- 1.9 IDFC First Millennia Credit Card Late Payment Fee?
- 1.10 Application Status
IDFC FIRST Millennia Credit Card Details
IDFC FIRST Millennia Card Details and Review.
About IDFC FIRST Millennia Credit Card
IDFC FIRST Millennia Card is the latest addition to Credit Cards from IDFC bank. There are some incredible features and offers attached to this card that will make your credit purchases beneficial and lucrative at the same time. It comes with up to 10x Reward Points every time you spend ₹20,000 and above. Another highlight which is making a buzz is you will get 6x rewards every time you do online shopping. Now, in this article, we will dive deep and fetch you all the information you need about FIRST Millennia Card.
Eligibility for FIRST Millennia Credit Card
FIRST Millennia Credit Card is meant for most salaried persons in the countries. Therefore, the criteria they set for the applicants are pretty much basic. So, here is the list of eligibilities that you must be:
- The applicant must be 18 years of age.
- If the applicant is a salaried employee, they must submit income proof.
- In case the applicant is a professional or a business owner, they must submit the IT return statement of the last 2-3 years.
- A minimum of 700+ Credit Score should be there to apply.
Documents for Applying FIRST Millennia Credit Card
Just like the eligibility criteria, the minimum documents they want are also pretty much the basic ones. Here they are as follows:
- The applicants must submit either of the document as the Proof of Identity – Aadhaar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Passport, PAN Card, Driving Licence, or any other government-approved photo ID.
- The Proof of Address is required to submit. Applicants can use either of the documents – Passport, Utility bills (must not be 3 months old), Aadhaar Card, or any other equivalent government-approved address proof.
- The applicants must submit Proof of Income. Then can use Salary slips for the last 3 months, Bank statement for the last 3 months, Audited financials for the last two years if in case the applicant is self-employed.
Benefits of FIRST Millennia Credit Card
If you hold an IDFC FIRST Millennia Credit Card, you typically get 4 kinds of benefits. They are as follows:
- Reward Program: IDFC offers incredible rewards each time you make a purchase. They provide up to 10x reward points (RP) every time you spend ₹20,000 or more using the card. They also avail 6x RP on all online purchases, and 3x RP on every offline purchase. The way to calculate RP is simple – 1x RP = 1 RP per ₹100 spent. Therefore, 1 RP is equivalent to 25p.
- Super Saver: You can use the FIRST Millennia Card to withdraw cash from any ATM. There are no fees applicable for up to 48 hours, and there are no over limit or add-on charges. The interest rate is also quite reasonable – 9% Per Annum.
- Joining Benefits: On becoming a member, there are two major pros. First, you will get a welcome gift voucher worth ₹500 on a purchase value of ₹15,000 or more. Second, you will get a cashback of 5% on an EMI payment within 90 days of card activation.
- Other Privileges: There are tons of other privileges that you can avail of. Discounts on Movie Tickets, Restaurants, Health & Wellness Outlets. There are also discounts on 50+ popular mobile phone apps, and you may also get offs on fuel stations.
IDFC FIRST Millennia Credit Card Reward Points
Reward Points are beneficial units that you can redeem while you make a purchase using the IDFC FIRST Millennia Credit Card. The break down of the Reward Points are as follow:
- 1X = 1 Reward Point per ₹100 spent (Online and Offline)
- 1 Reward Point = 25p
10X Reward Points on all Spends above ₹20,000
6X Reward Points on Online Spends
3X Reward Points on all Offline Spends
Your reward points are not capped and they don’t expire, ever!
10X Rewards on all spends done on your Birthday
Also Check: OneCard Metal Credit Card | Review
Joining/Membership/Annual fee on IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Card
The IDFC FIRST Millennia Credit Card is free to use and as of now, there is no activation fee levied to its users.
How to Apply IDFC FIRST Millennia Credit Card?
Here are the simple steps that you should follow to apply for the FIRST Millennia Credit Card:
- Follow the link, Fill up the form.
- Wait for the executive to submit all the necessary documents that we have mentioned before.
- The bank will notify you via email and SMS and your Card will be delivered to your registered address.
IDFC First Millennia Credit Card Interest Rates?
Credit Card Interest Rate – from 0.75% to 2.99% per month
IDFC First Millennia Credit Card Late Payment Fee?
Late Payment Fee – 15% of Total Amount Due (subject to Min ₹100 and Max up to ₹1,000)
The activation of the card takes around 4-5 business days depending on your location. Get any help if needed from your nearest branch.