IDFC FIRST Classic Credit Card Details
FIRST Classic Credit Card can make your life super rewarding. IDFC’s first classic credit card is ideal for high spenders who prefer to shop online.
- IDFC’s first classic card rewards you with a Welcome Gift Voucher of ₹500 if you spend ₹15000 within 90 days from the date you issue the card.
- You can prevail 5% Cashback on your first EMI Transaction you make within 90 days from the date of IDFC’s first classic card issuance.
- 1 Eligibility for IDFC FIRST Classic Credit Card:
- 2 Benefits of IDFC FIRST Classic Credit Card:
- 3 Reward Points:
- 4 Supersaver Benefits:
- 5 Joining/Membership/Annual Fee on IDFC FIRST Classic Credit Card:
- 6 How to Apply for IDFC First Classic Credit Card:
- 7 How to Check IDFC’s First classic Credit Card Application Status?
- 8 IDFC Bank App Details:
- 9 FAQ:
Eligibility for IDFC FIRST Classic Credit Card:
As IDFC First Credit Cards are currently only available to the bank’s existing customers, the eligibility requirements are unclear. The bank will share the specifications until the applications are available to the public.
Benefits of IDFC FIRST Classic Credit Card:
- It is a Lifetime-free credit card.
- You can avail of welcome vouchers worth Rs. 500 on spending Rs. 15,000 within 90 days.
- You can earn up to 10x reward points on all spend above Rs. 20,000.
- Users can earn up to 6x reward points on online spending.
- Individuals can earn up to 3x reward points on offline spends.
- You get a 25% discount (up to Rs.100) on the purchase of movie tickets.
- You can also avail 4 complimentary Railway lounge visits per quarter.
- For all purchases above ₹20,000, the Reward Points will be multiplied by ten.
- For all offline purchases, you’ll get three times the Reward Points.
- For all online orders, you’ll get 6X Reward Points.
- On your birthday, you’ll get 10 times the amount of reward points.
- Since there is no restriction on how many reward points you can receive with the IDFC First Classic Credit Card, you can earn thousands of points.
- The reward points do not expire, and you can use them all at any time.
- Users can receive 1 reward point for every ₹100 they spend.
- 1 reward point is worth 25 paise and 1 rupee requires 4 reward points.
- Every month, get a 25% discount on movie tickets with a maximum limit of $100.
- This credit card entitles you to four complimentary railway lounge visits every fifth.
- At the refilling stations, you can get a ₹200 Fuel Surcharge Waiver per month.
- This card comes with a Personal Accident Coverage of up to 2 Lacs.
- Get a complimentary ₹25000 Lost Card Liability Cover.
- With this Credit Card, you can get 50+ In-App Discount Deals.
- Get ₹1399 in free roadside assistance.
- You can only take advantage of the above deals after making one credit card purchase in the previous month.
- The IDFC First Classic Credit Card offers interest-free cash withdrawals from ATMs for up to 48 days.
- This credit card has no over-limit fees.
- There are no extra costs.
- This credit card has a monthly APR of 0.75 percent, which equates to a yearly rate of 9%.
- There is no charge for redeeming the reward points and there is no additional cost.
Joining/Membership/Annual Fee on IDFC FIRST Classic Credit Card:
|Interest on Cash Advances||0.75% to 2.99% every month | 9% to 35.88% every year|
|Late Payment Fee||Less than Rs. 100 = NIL
Rs. 500 = Rs. 100
Rs. 5,000 = Rs. 750
Rs. 10,000 = Rs. 1.000
More than Rs. 10,000 = Rs. 1.000
|Cash Advance Fee||Rs. 250 (International and Domestic)|
|Reward Redemption Fee||NIL|
|Interest Rate on Purchases Due||0.75% to 2.99% per month | 9% to 35.88% per year|
How to Apply for IDFC First Classic Credit Card:
IDFC First Bank’s classic credit cards are currently only limited to existing customers. From 2021, everybody can get their first classic credit cards from IDFC bank. Fill out the form on their website if you want to get an IDFC First classic credit card. If the bank considers you as an eligible candidate after that you will receive an answer until the card is available for every applicant.
How to Check IDFC’s First classic Credit Card Application Status?
The status of an IDFC first classic card application can be checked online, over the phone, or in person at a bank branch. You can also check the status of your IDFC first classic credit card application by downloading the IDFC Bank app. Your IDFC first classic credit card application number, mobile number, and other information are required to check the status of your card.
IDFC Bank App Details:
The IDFC FIRST Bank Mobile Banking App is the most seamless and reliable. This app can fulfill all your banking needs just by sitting at home. Its interface is extremely user-friendly, easy, and safe, and it also supports more than 40 different transactions. IDFC app uses features and functions such as IMPS, NEFT, and RTGS to move funds to other IDFC FIRST Bank accounts or other Bank customers. You can check your credit card details, generate a card PIN and pay your credit card dues through this app. You can also safeguard your cheques by using Positive Pay. IDFC’s first bank mobile app is available for iOS and Android users.
Also Check: IDFC FIRST Millennia Credit Card
IDFC Credit Card Customer Care Number and Support Email:
- You can contact them on the 24X7 helpline number @ 18605001111
- You can also mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also contact them through the Queries and Contact us option on the IDFC first bank NetBanking/Mobile Application.
- What is the procedure for applying for the IDFC First Classic Credit Card?
IDFC has recently announced its credit cards, but applications are not yet available. You can go to the website and select the ‘Notify me on Launch’ option to receive an immediate notification when the credit card is available.
- What is the IDFC First Classic Credit Card’s annual fee?
The IDFC First Classic Credit Card is a free card for life, with no joining, membership, or annual fees.
- What are the chances that my rewards points will be valid?
The reward points you receive with the IDFC First Classic Credit Card are always valid.
- Is it possible to gain reward points for any online or offline purchase?
No, certain transactions, such as gasoline purchases, insurance premium payments, EMI payments, and cash withdrawals, are not eligible for reward points.