ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card is a part of the exciting line-up of credit cards that ICICI Bank offers.
Redeemable payback points to vouchers this card comes in with heaps of offers on feasting, well-being, and other out-of-the-world micro-experiences.
State-of-the-art technologies like contactless payments complete the transaction faster than ever while making it more secure.
The microprocessor fitted inside the Platinum Chip Credit Card provides an extra layer of security against duplication, forging, and many other cybercrimes.
As a customer, spoil yourself with appealing offers, cashback, hefty discounts, and experience first-class security against cybercrimes.
- 1 ICICI Platinum Chip Card Eligibility:
- 2 ICICI bank follows the underneath recorded eligibility standards:
- 3 ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card Fee and Charges:
- 4 ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card Limit
- 5 Documents to Apply for ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card
- 6 How to Apply for ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card?
- 7 How to Check Application Status For ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card
- 8 Reward Points For ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card
- 9 Customer Care Details For ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card
- 10 FAQs
ICICI Platinum Chip Card Eligibility:
To be qualified to apply for ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card, you should meet the essential eligibility prerequisites set by the bank in such a manner. The boundaries incorporate age, location, occupation, income, and so forth The rules may differ starting with one card then onto the next. On the off chance that you meet the essential rules and your application goes through a higher degree of screening, your profile will be assessed dependent on your credit profile, payment history, and so forth.
ICICI bank follows the underneath recorded eligibility standards:
• Age Limit: The age of the applicant should be higher than 23.
• Income Stability: The candidate should have a steady kind of revenue to reimburse on schedule.
• Nationality: The candidate should be an Indian public.
• Credit Score: The candidate should have a decent credit score of around 700, without any record of default.
ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card Fee and Charges:
- Joining Fee – NIL
- Annual Fee (Second year onwards) – NIL
- Supplementary Card Fee – NIL
- Overdue interest on extended credit and cash advances – 3.40% per month (40.80% annualized).
ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card Limit
The credit limit, which chooses to the degree you can shop, would fundamentally rely upon your income and credit score. In the event that you have a solid income helped by a score of more than 750, ICICI Bank can offer you a more noteworthy limit on a Platinum Chip card. However, you better not spend past more than your capacity to pay on schedule. Defaulting on the card payment can deteriorate your credit score. Thus, you ought to focus on your card spends and stick to it.
Documents to Apply for ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card
The documents needed to apply for the ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card are:
• Proof of Identity – PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport/Driving License/Aadhaar Card.
• Proof of Address – Voter ID/Passport/Driving License/Aadhaar Card/Utility Bill.
• ITR or pay slips throughout the previous 2 months.
• Passport estimated photographs.
How to Apply for ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card?
You can apply for ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card. Follow the steps given beneath:
• After accommodation, you can see all the credit cards that you might be qualified for.
• Filter out the ICICI Bank credit cards and click on ‘Check Eligibility’ for ICICI Platinum Visa Credit Card.
• If you are qualified for this credit card then fill the application form and submit it.
How to Check Application Status For ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card
You can check the status on the website of ICICI Bank. Here’s the rundown of steps you need to follow.
• Click on ‘Track Your Application Status’.
• Enter your portable number, date of birth, and application number.
• Click on Send OTP.
• An OTP will go to your portable number.
• Type the OTP at the separate space.
• Click on ‘Proceed’ at the bottom.
Reward Points For ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card
• Gifts – After collecting reward points, you can check your equilibrium by signing into your record on the ICICI Bank website. There is a choice to recover your points. You will be coordinated to the PAYBACK website where you can look over a scope of items as per the points you have.
• Shopping – PAYBACK has collaborated with stores like Big Bazaar, Central, Pantaloons, and others. Request to utilize your PAYBACK points and swipe your PAYBACK card to recover your points.
• Shopping online – You can shop online at any of the collaborated websites like makemytrip.com, futurebazaar.com, bookmyshow.com and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. Underpayment choice, select ‘PAYBACK points’ and enter your details to reclaim your points.
• Cash – You can recover your points for cash comparable to Rs. 0.25 per point. Call the devoted PAYBACK number and the sum will be credited to your credit card account within 7 working days. Cashback can be utilized to take care of outstanding equilibriums, along these lines lessening your total sum due.
Customer Care Details For ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card
ICICI Bank has a brief and proficient Customer Care division to assist with the complaints and worries of the customers. You can connect the ICICI Customer Care by:
• Visiting the ‘Complaint Form’ on the official website of ICICI Bank
• Calling their Customer Care 24X7 Helpline on 1800-102-4242 between 9 am to 6 pm from Monday to Friday
• Writing to the Nodal Officer at the address referenced on the official website of ICICI bank
PS-Do specifies your Credit Card Number while reaching out to ICICI Customer Care.
Also Check: ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card Details
What is the culinary treats program of ICICI Bank?
Culinary Treats program allows ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Cardholders to profit at least 15% rebate on eating bills at more than 800 eateries across India.
I have a compensation account with ICICI Bank. Would I be able to get ICICI Platinum Credit Card?
Indeed. You can apply for this credit card straightforwardly through your ICICI Net Banking Portal. Since you are as of now a customer of the bank, your endorsement chances are higher.
I have effectively applied for ICICI Platinum Credit Card. How might I check my application status?
You can check ICICI credit card application status by reference number on their site or by calling the customer care of the bank. Snap here to know the nitty-gritty strides of the interaction.
How might I recover Payback Points?
You can reclaim the PAYBACK points for Cash or things from the Rewards Catalog. The means are:
You can reclaim the reward points into cash by approaching 080-40146444.
To recover points against a thing in the reward’s inventory call PAYBACK on 1860-258-5000. On the other hand, you may put an online recovery demand at PAYBACK’s site.
What amount of time does it require to convert PAYBACK Points into cash?
The recovery will be prepared within 7 working days.