ICICI Bank credit cards are essentially first-class with energizing offers. Of the cards the bank has, Coral Credit Card is something most hope to snatch at the soonest. It’s because of the heap of offers on feasting, wellbeing, and inns that give its customers a select and out-of-the-world experience. ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card isn’t simply amusing to have yet, in addition, has top-class security highlight, building up customer certainty. The inserted microprocessor in the card accommodates extra security against duplication and forging. Appealing offers, astonishing cashback, weighty discounts, and first-class security all come as a vital part of this wonderful-looking card. What more could one need? Continue to look to know inside and out about this item!
- 1 ICICI Coral Credit Card Eligibility:
- 2 ICICI bank follows the underneath recorded eligibility standards:
- 3 ICICI Coral Credit Card Fee and Charges:
- 4 ICICI Coral Credit Card Limit
- 5 Documents to Apply for ICICI Coral Credit Card
- 6 How to Apply for ICICI Coral Credit Card?
- 7 How to Check Application Status For ICICI Coral Credit Card
- 8 Reward Points For ICICI Coral Credit Card
- 9 Customer Care Details For ICICI Coral Credit Card
ICICI Coral Credit Card Eligibility:
To be qualified to apply for ICICI Coral Credit Card, you should meet the essential eligibility prerequisites set by the bank in such a manner. The boundaries incorporate age, location, occupation, income, and so forth The rules may differ starting with one card then onto the next. On the off chance that you meet the essential rules and your application goes through a higher degree of screening, your profile will be assessed dependent on your credit profile, payment history, and so forth
ICICI bank follows the underneath recorded eligibility standards:
• Age Limit: The age limit of the candidate should be between 18 years to 60 years. The extra cardholder should be at least 15 years.
• Income Stability: The candidate should have a steady kind of revenue to reimburse on schedule
• Nationality: The candidate should be an Indian public
• Credit Score: The candidate should have a decent credit score without any record of default
ICICI Coral Credit Card Fee and Charges:
|Joining Fee||Rs. 500|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 500|
|Finance Charges||3.50% per month/ 42% annually|
|Foreign Currency Mark-up Fee||3.50%|
|Cash Advance Interest Rate||3.50% per month/ 42% annually|
|Cash Advance Transaction Fee||2.50% on the advanced amount / Min. Rs. 300|
|Redemption Handling Fee||Rs. 99|
|Dial-a-Draft Transaction Fee||3% of the draft value or Rs. 300|
|Over Limit Charges||2.50% on the over-limit amount/Min. Rs. 500|
|Card Replacement Fee||Rs. 100|
|Late Payment Charges||Nil for amount less than Rs. 100
Rs. 100 for amounts between Rs.100 and Rs. 500
Rs. 500 for an amount between Rs. 501 and Rs. 10,000
Rs. 750 for amounts more than Rs. 10,000
ICICI Coral Credit Card Limit
The credit limit, which chooses to the degree you can shop, would fundamentally rely upon your income and credit score. In the event that you have a solid income helped by a score of more than 750, ICICI Bank can offer you a more noteworthy limit on a Coral card. However, you better not spend past more than your capacity to pay on schedule. Defaulting on the card payment can deteriorate your credit score. Thus, you ought to focus on your card spends and stick to it.
Documents to Apply for ICICI Coral Credit Card
The documents needed to apply for the ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card are:
• Proof of Identity – PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport/Driving License/Aadhaar Card
• Proof of Address – Voter ID/Passport/Driving License/Aadhaar Card/Utility Bill
• ITR or pay slips throughout the previous 2 months
• Passport estimated photographs
How to Apply for ICICI Coral Credit Card?
You can apply for ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card variations. Follow the steps given beneath:
• Click here to begin the application cycle and round out the fundamental form
• After accommodation, you can see all the credit cards that you might be qualified for
• Filter out the ICICI Bank credit cards and click on ‘Check Eligibility’ for ICICI Coral Visa Credit Card
• If you are qualified for this credit card then fill the application form and submit it
How to Check Application Status For ICICI Coral Credit Card
You can check the status on the website of ICICI Bank. Here’s the rundown of steps you need to follow.
• Click on ‘Track Your Application Status’
• Enter your portable number, date of birth, and application number
• Click on Send OTP
• An OTP will go to your portable number
• Type the OTP at the separate space
• Click on ‘Proceed’ at the bottom
Reward Points For ICICI Coral Credit Card
• Gifts – After collecting reward points, you can check your equilibrium by signing into your record on the ICICI Bank website. There is a choice to recover your points. You will be coordinated to the PAYBACK website where you can look over a scope of items as per the points you have.
• Shopping – PAYBACK has collaborated with stores like Big Bazaar, Central, Pantaloons, and others. Request to utilize your PAYBACK points and swipe your PAYBACK card to recover your points.
• Shopping online – You can shop online at any of the collaborated websites like makemytrip.com, futurebazaar.com, bookmyshow.com and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. Underpayment choice, select ‘PAYBACK points’ and enter your details to reclaim your points.
• Cash – You can recover your points for cash comparable to Rs. 0.25 per point. Call the devoted PAYBACK number and the sum will be credited to your credit card account within 7 working days. Cashback can be utilized to take care of outstanding equilibriums, along these lines lessening your total sum due.
Customer Care Details For ICICI Coral Credit Card
ICICI Bank has a brief and proficient Customer Care division to assist with the complaints and worries of the customers. You can connect the ICICI Customer Care by:
• Visiting the ‘Complaint Form’ on the official website of ICICI Bank
• Calling their Customer Care 24X7 Helpline on 1800-102-4242 between 9 am to 6 pm from Monday to Friday
• Writing to the Nodal Officer at the address referenced on the official website of ICICI bank
PS-Do specify your Credit Card Number while reaching out to ICICI Customer Care.