Who would miss an opportunity to watch a Manchester United match at Old Trafford, Manchester UK?
ICICI Manchester United Signature Credit Card is a part of the compelling array of credit cards that ICICI Bank offers. It comes under Cobrand Credit Cards.
Of all the credit cards the bank has, Manchester United Signature Credit Card is something most Soccer and football fans would love to own.
From discounts on Manchester United merchandise from online megastore to getting Manchester United signed jersey for free are some of the perks that this card has to offer.
Other exclusive privileges like access to airport lounges, complimentary movie tickets, hefty discounts on dining are just an addition to the already exciting arsenal of offerings.
Experience appealing offers, cashback, hefty discounts, and experience first-class security against cybercrimes with ICICI Manchester United Signature Credit Card.
ICICI Bank also offers a platinum variant of this card.
Continue to learn more.
- 1 ICICI Manchester United Credit Card Fee and Charges:
- 2 ICICI Manchester United Credit Card Limit
- 3 Documents to Apply for ICICI Manchester United Credit Card
- 4 How to Apply for ICICI Manchester United Credit Card?
- 5 How to Check Application Status For ICICI Manchester United Credit Card
- 6 Fee and Charges
- 7 Reward Points Structure On ICICI Bank Manchester United Platinum Credit Card
- 8 FAQs On ICICI Bank Manchester United Platinum Credit Card
ICICI Manchester United Credit Card Fee and Charges:
Joining Fee – Rs. 2499+GST
Annual Fee – Rs. 2499+GST
ICICI Manchester United Credit Card Limit
The credit limit, which chooses to the degree you can shop, would fundamentally rely upon your income and credit score. In the event that you have a solid income helped by a score of more than 750, ICICI Bank can offer you a more noteworthy limit on a Coral card. However, you better not spend past more than your capacity to pay on schedule. Defaulting on the card payment can deteriorate your credit score. Thus, you ought to focus on your card spends and stick to it.
Documents to Apply for ICICI Manchester United Credit Card
The documents needed to apply for the ICICI Bank Manchester United Credit Card are:
• Proof of Identity – PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport/Driving License/Aadhaar Card.
• Proof of Address – Voter ID/Passport/Driving License/Aadhaar Card/Utility Bill.
• ITR or pay slips throughout the previous two months.
• Passport estimated photographs.
How to Apply for ICICI Manchester United Credit Card?
You can apply for ICICI Bank Manchester United Credit Card variations. Follow the steps given beneath:
• After accommodation, you can see all the credit cards that you might be qualified for.
• Filter out the ICICI Bank credit cards and click on ‘Check Eligibility’ for ICICI Manchester United Visa Credit Card.
• If you are qualified for this credit card then fill the application form and submit it.
How to Check Application Status For ICICI Manchester United Credit Card
You can check the status on the website of ICICI Bank. Here’s the rundown of steps you need to follow.
• Click on ‘Track Your Application Status’.
• Enter your portable number, date of birth, and application number.
• Click on Send OTP.
• An OTP will go to your portable number.
• Type the OTP at the separate space.
• Click on ‘Proceed’ at the bottom.
Fee and Charges
|Joining Fee||Rs. 499 + GST|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 499 + GST|
|Finance Charges||3.40% per month / 40.80% p.a.|
|Late Payment Charges||Nil for amount due less than Rs. 100
Rs. 100 for amount between Rs. 100 and Rs. 500
Rs. 500 for total amount due greater than Rs. 501 and up to Rs. 10,000
Rs. 750 for total amount due greater than Rs. 10,000
Reward Points Structure On ICICI Bank Manchester United Platinum Credit Card
Here’s the rewards points structure for the Platinum Manchester United Credit Card. Note that the rewards points are applicable on all retail expenses except on fuel.
|Rewards powered by ICICI Bank||Number of Points|
|Domestic Transactions||3 rewards points per Rs.100 spent|
|International Transactions||4 rewards points per Rs.100 spent|
|On Manchester United Match Days||5 rewards points per Rs.100 spent|
FAQs On ICICI Bank Manchester United Platinum Credit Card
Will I watch Manchester United play with this card?
Indeed. You can watch Manchester United play at Old Trafford given that you are among the best 17 spenders among both Platinum and Platinum cardholders. Note that, you need to top the rundown and outspend any remaining cardholders in the country.
Is there a joining fee to be paid for the Platinum Card?
Indeed. You are needed to pay Rs.499 + GST as a joining fee when you apply for the card. The fee will be something similar from the second year onwards except if you spend more than Rs.1,75,000 the earlier year.
What non-Manchester United benefits do I get on this card?
You can get up to 15% off on eatery bills, fuel overcharge waiver, procure a free film ticket on each film ticket you buy.
Will Manchester United benefit from other ICICI Bank Credit cards?
No. The Manchester United Platinum and Platinum cards are explicitly planned in organization with the club. Thus, no other card will offer similar benefits as these two.
What number of points will I acquire on my global costs?
You will acquire up to 3 reward points on each Rs.100 spent in any nation with the exception of India, during any of your movements.