HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card may be a super-premium card offered to pick customers on a special invite from HDFC Bank. Best fitted to high net-worth individuals (HNIs), this MasterCard offers benefits on multiple categories including travel, rewards, shopping, dining, etc. HDFC Infinia comes with a high reward rate and maybe a great choice for heavy spenders.
- Complimentary Club Marriott membership for the first year
- Unlimited airport lounge access across the world for Primary and Add-on member
- 5 Reward Points for each ₹ 150 spent
- Global Personal Concierge -24 X 7
- The primary cardholder is often a resident or a non-resident of India.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 70 years.
- The add-on cardholder must be a minimum of 15 years aged.
Joining Charges and Annual Fee:
- Annual Fee: Rs.10, 000
- Minimum Repayment amount: 5% or a minimum of Rs.200
- Interest-free period: Up to 50 days
- Cash advance limit: 40% of the available credit limit
- Charges on revolving credit: 1.99% per month
- Additional Card Fee: Free
- Cash Advance Charges: 2.5% of the quantity withdrawn or Rs.500, whichever is higher.
- Charges on over-limit amount: 2.5% of the over-limit amount or Rs.500, whichever is higher.
As a super-premium card, HDFC Infinia offers decent rewards on all of your purchases. You’ll earn reward points that are often redeemed for Flight and Hotel Bookings, Premium Products & Vouchers, and Curated Global Experiences.
- Earn 5 Reward Points on every Rs.150, on all retail* spends including Insurance, Utilities, Education, and Rent Pay
- Earn up to 10 times Reward Points on your travel and shopping spends on Smartbuy
- Earn 2 times Reward Points on your Dining spends at stand-alone restaurants.
HDFC Credit Card Late Payment Charges:
If statement balance is a smaller amount than Rs.100 – Nil
- From Rs.100 to Rs.500 – Rs.100
- From Rs.501 to Rs.5, 000 – Rs.500
- From Rs.5, 001 to Rs.10, 000 – Rs.600
- From Rs.10, 001 to Rs.25, 000 – Rs.800
- More than Rs.25, 000 – Rs.950
How to Apply For HDFC Infinia Credit Card?
You can apply for this card only through Invite by Bank.
Better to call customer care and ask for the card. You might get an option to apply.
How to Pay HDFC Credit Card Bill?
Mobile Banking App:
Step 1: Login to New Mobile Banking App.
Step 2: Enter Customer ID or Password details or Login via Quick Access Pin
Step 3: attend Pay Section >> Cards
Step 4: Choose your registered card
Step 5: Select the “Pay” option
Step 6: Select the sort of amount (Minimum/Total/Other)
Step 7: Click inform the complete payment
To pay your HDFC Credit Card Bill using NetBanking:
Step 1: Login to Net Banking using your Net Banking ID and Password
Step 2: Go to the Credit Cards tab, and click on the Transact option on the left
Step 3: Choose your registered card
Step 4: Select a payment option
Step 5: Click inform the complete payment
Here’s how you’ll pay your Credit Card bills by cash
Visit any HDFC Bank branch counter and pay by cash. Or deposit at an HDFC ATM
Here’s how you’ll pay your Credit Card bills through a cheque
- Write a cheque in favor of HDFC credit card A/c followed together with your 16-digit MasterCard number
- Drop the cheque at an HDFC Bank ATM or branch
Here’s how you’ll give instructions to your bank for auto-debit
Step1: Fill autopay registration form at your branch
Step2: Set a maximum amount for auto-debit.
More Articles: Financial Solving
Non-HDFC Bank Account:
Here’s how you’ll pay your HDFC Bank MasterCard through a non-HDFC checking account
Step1: attend https.//pgi.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgmerc/hdfccard/HDFC_card.jsp
Step2: Enter HDFC Bank MasterCard number and payment amount
Step3: Select your net banker from the drop-down and click on PAY
Step4: you’ll be securely redirected to the bank payment interface of your chosen net banking option
Step5: Enter your authentication details (user ID/password)
Step6: Confirm your payment amount for HDFC Bank MasterCard. Your account will get debited online
Step7: you’ll receive a web transaction confirmation and a Transaction Reference Number
Step8: you’ll also receive an email acknowledgment of your transaction (if email ID is provided)
HDFC MasterCard Customer Care Details:
Phone Banking Numbers of HDFC Bank Customer Care in India
- Ahmedabad: 079 61606161
- Bangalore: 080 61606161
- Chandigarh: 0172 6160616
- Chennai: 044 61606161
- Cochin: 0484 6160616
- Delhi and NCR: 011 61606161
- Hyderabad: 040 61606161
- Indore: 0731 6160616
- Jaipur: 0141 6160616
- Kolkata: 033 61606161
- Lucknow: 0522 6160616
- Mumbai: 022 61606161
- Pune: 020 61606161
Call charges could also be applicable as per your tariff plan together with your service provider.