Go Airlines India Limited IPO Details:
- 1 When is Go Airlines (India) Limited IPO Launching?
- 2 Go Airlines (India) Limited IPO Tentative Timetable
- 3 Go Airlines (India) Limited IPO Lot Size
- 4 Go Airlines (India) Limited IPO Share Price
- 5 Go Airlines (India) Limited IPO Promoter Holding
- 6 Go Airlines (India) Limited IPO Board of Directors
- 7 GoAir IPO Lead Managers
- 8 Morgan Stanley India Company Private Limited
- 9 Go Airlines (India) Limited IPO Company Financials
- 10 About Go Airlines (India) Limited
- 11 Company Contact Information
- 12 GoAir IPO Registrar
- 13 Go Airlines (India) Limited IPO Gray Market Premium (GMP)
- 14 How to Apply for Go Airlines (India) Limited IPO?
- 15 Final Review of Go Airlines (India) Limited IPO
When is Go Airlines (India) Limited IPO Launching?
The GoAir IPO date is 08 December 2021 and the IPO close date is 10 December 2021.
Go Airlines (India) Limited IPO Tentative Timetable
The allotment date is December 2021 and the IPO may list in December 2021.
|Price Band Announcement:||December 2021|
|Anchor Investors Allotment:||December 2021|
|IPO Open Date:||08 December 2021|
|IPO Close Date:||10 December 2021|
|Basis of Allotment:||December 2021|
|Credit to Demat Account:||December 2021|
|IPO Listing Date:||December 2021|
Go Airlines (India) Limited IPO Lot Size
The GoAir IPO minimum market lot is – shares with ₹- application amount. The retail investors can apply up-to – lots, – shares with ₹- application amount.
|Minimum Lot Size:||Minimum – Shares for 1 lot|
|Minimum Amount:||₹- for 1 lot|
|Maximum Lot Size:||Maximum – Shares for 13 lot|
|Maximum Amount:||₹- for 13 lot|
GoAir IPO is a main-board IPO of [.] equity shares of the face value of ₹10 aggregating up to ₹[.] Crores. The issue is priced at [.] to [.] per equity share.
Go Airlines (India) Limited IPO Promoter Holding
Nusli Neville Wadia, Jehangir Nusli Wadia, Ness Nusli Wadia, and Go Investments & Trading Private Limited are the company promoters.
|Pre Issue Share Holding||100%|
|Post Issue Share Holding|
Go Airlines (India) Limited IPO Board of Directors
- Nusli Neville Wadia – Chairman and NonExecutive Director
- Ness Nusli Wadia – Non-Executive and NonIndependent Director
- Ben Baldanza – Vice Chairman, NonExecutive and NonIndependent Director
- Yashwant Shankarrao Patil Thorat – Non-Executive and Independent Director
- Keki Manchersha Elavia – Independent Director
GoAir IPO Lead Managers
- ICICI Securities Limited
- Citigroup Global Markets India Private Limited
Morgan Stanley India Company Private Limited
Go Airlines (India) Limited IPO Company Financials
|Summary of financial Information (Restated Consolidated)|
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in Millions)|
|Profit After Tax||– 4,706.9||– 12,707.4||– 3,866.0||– 312.1|
About Go Airlines (India) Limited
Established in the year 2004, GoAir is a super minimal expense transporter (ULCC) airline zeroed in on giving reasonable and available air travel to individuals. The organization’s objective clients are youthful Indians, relaxation clients, and MSME business travelers. The organization is centered around keeping a minimal expense base and high use of its modern and fuel-efficient fleet.
As of February 2021, GoAir’s fleet inventory comprised 56 aircraft. The organization has a request book of 98 A320 NEO aircraft and before the finish of fiscal 2024, GoAir is arranging its fleet to solely be contained A320 NEO aircraft. The organization’s passenger volume has expanded at a CAGR of 22.4% from 10.8 Mn passengers in FY 2018 to 16.2 Mn passengers in FY 2020. As of January 2020, GoAir covered an organization of 28 domestic and 9 international destinations.
Company Contact Information
Go Airlines (India) Limited
C/O Britannia Industries Limited, A-33,
Lawrence Road Industrial Area,
New Delhi 110035, NCR
Phone: (+91 11) 7156 8136
GoAir IPO Registrar
Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
Go Airlines (India) Limited IPO Gray Market Premium (GMP)
How to Apply for Go Airlines (India) Limited IPO?
You can apply in GoAir IPO online utilizing eitherUPIor ASBA as a payment method. ASBA IPO application is accessible in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is presented by agents who don’t offer banking services. Peruse more insight regarding applying IPO online through Zerodha, Upstox,5Paisa, Edelweiss, ICICI Bank, HDFC BankandSBI Bank.
Final Review of Go Airlines (India) Limited IPO
GoAir IPO review is depending on the price band. Whenever it will be announced we will update you regarding GoAir IPO is good or bad.