- 1 What is Bitbns?
- 2 Founder and Team of Bitbns
- 3 Bitbns Trading, Deposit, and Withdrawal fee
- 4 How to Create a Bitbns Account?
- 5 Documents for Bitbns Account KYC?
- 6 Bitbns Account Verification time?
- 7 How to deposit INR money in Bitbns
- 8 How to Withdraw Money from Bitbns to a Bank account?
- 9 How to Buy Bitcoin, Altcoin in Bitbns?
- 10 Bitbns Referral Bonus
- 11 Bitbns App Details
- 12 Bitbns Customer care Support Details
- 13 How to Delete Bitbns Account?
- 14 Final Review of Bitbns
What is Bitbns?
Bitbns is a part of Buyhatke Internet Pvt. Ltd. – the parent association, which was joined in 2015. With 136+ cryptocurrencies recorded as of now, Bitbns permits users to purchase and sell cryptocurrencies, best case scenario, accessible costs and offers the simplicity of trading like no other cryptocurrency exchange. A portion of the top cryptocurrencies one can exchange on Bitbns are Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Binance Coin (BNB), (NEO), and then some.
Founder and Team of Bitbns
Gaurav Dahake – Founder and CEO
Prashant Singh – Co-founder and CTO
The establishing individuals are youthful and energetic adopters of crypto monetary forms, every one of whom moved on from IIT. Before they began Bitbns, they have made numerous items that have helped purchasers in the business dynamic.
In late 2017, they decided to begin a crypto-cash exchange. To give individuals a smooth passage into the universe of crypto, they offered significance to usability, security, and customer support directly all along. Bitbns went live on December 14, 2017. In only a couple of months, their center demonstrated right.
Bitbns Trading, Deposit, and Withdrawal fee
- Trading fee: Flat 0.25%
- Deposit fee: FREE
- Withdrawal fee: 0.0005BTC
How to Create a Bitbns Account?
- Click on the Signup button
- Fill up the essential subtleties that appeared on the screen
- Click next and enter the OTP got on your versatile number
- Click next, where you will be taken to the dashboard where you can begin trading
Documents for Bitbns Account KYC?
You should confirm your KYC on the off chance that you need to deposit or pull out Fiat currency or pull out colossal sums in crypto
- You are to present your National ID documents containing your address verification and your date of birth
- National archive, for example, Aadhaar Card, Passport, PAN Card, Voter IDs, and so forth Indian Citizens should enter their PAN card details.
- Non-Indian Citizens can enter your National ID subtleties containing the date of birth Complete your KYC Now
Bitbns Account Verification time?
They confirm user profiles with automation and physically. Automated user profile verification is the moment. At the point when a user is dismissed in automated profile verification, users are requested to drop an email to email@example.com for manual verification. Manual verification may take up to 2 – 4 four days.
Continue to check your mail routinely, as your user verification group may ask you for additional data over the mail until your account is confirmed.
Remember that you don’t should be confirmed to exchange on bitbns. Verification is fundamental just when you are hoping to withdraw.
How to deposit INR money in Bitbns
- Once you have finished the verification, you will actually want to add assets to your INR wallet from your trading dashboard. Click on the “Wallet” button. It will take you to the account page.
- On the account page, click on “Add Money to Wallet”
- Instruction will be given on the following page, where you can either deposit by means of P2P or through UPI, NEFT, IMPS, or RTGS.
How to Withdraw Money from Bitbns to a Bank account?
Withdrawal of INR is simpler and quicker on Bitbns.
- Just click on the “Wallet” button on the dashboard. This will consider the page.
- Click on the “withdrawal” button underneath “Add Money to Wallet”. Enter the sum you need to pull out.
- You will get your money to the financial balance referenced during enrollment.
How to Buy Bitcoin, Altcoin in Bitbns?
- After signing into the account, click on “Wallet”. This will take you to the account page.
- The account page will show the cryptocurrencies on the left of the account page.
- You can click on the “Deposit” button of the significant cryptocurrency to produce the wallet address.
- This address can be utilized to deposit that particular cryptocurrency into the Bitbns wallet.
Bitbns Referral Bonus
Bitbns think of a referral program in which offering compensation of half of your companions trading fee for a lifetime.
- What you get: Refer your companions to Bitbns and earn half of their trading fee. half trading fee from every individual you refer sent right to your Bitbns wallet.
- What your companions get: Your companions then again, get ₹100 worth BTC each once he/she finishes the signup and KYC effectively.
Bitbns App Details
Improve your trading experience with Bitbns trading portable application. Get the application controlled by Bitbns and appreciate the most consistent exchange insight. You can likewise connect with Bitbns on Telegram, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook or present a ticket.
Bitbns Customer care Support Details
Customer Support E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Delete Bitbns Account?
Follow these means underneath:
- Go to the accompanying URL “https://bitbns.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new
- On the “Ticket Type/Category” alternative, select OTHER
- Enter your Email Address that is connected to the account you need to delete.
- Enter your Bitbns User ID.
- In the Subject area, type REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
- Now, select an alternative in the “Issue Faced On” choices
- And in the Description text field, enter your fair justification requesting account cancellation.
- Scroll down and tick the reCAPTCHA showing that you are not a robot. Stage 9. Lastly, click on Submit to send your account cancellation request/ticket.
More Articles: Financial Solving
Final Review of Bitbns
BitBNS is the bleeding edge of the crypto upheaval in India. They have been around for quite a long time, and their establishing group is super imaginative. They are mooring Bitcoin as a venture instrument, and their striking development like P2P, Bitdroplet talks a volume of it.
As far as trust, and quality, they are very solid. Up until this point, none of the procedures utilized by Bitbns are found misleading, and you could trust them.