A Demat account is a demilitarized account that possesses shares and securities in electronic form. Now, in India, it has become compulsory to hold shares in Demat form. The Demat account comes with many advantages in comparison to other physical accounts. You need not worry about safety, damage, and theft.
Nowadays, many companies started commencing Demat and trading assistance at low rates. Also, some new companies have started to waive off the account holding fees and additional perks. In case you’re willing to purchase stocks worth Rs. 1,00,000. Then, you need to pay around Rs. 500 plus ICICI taxes. But with discount brokers, you have to pay zero charges, no govt. fees, or taxes.
List of Best Demat accounts in India:
Zerodha Demat Account
Zerodha is one of the biggest and trusted discount brokers with user support of more than 30 Lakh. Zerodha is a big name in the Demat account because of its customer support.
Zerodha Trading Platforms:
- Zerodha Kite 3.0: A perfect trading solution for traders and investors. It is available at streaming price data, allows multi-market access, and simple UI.
- Kite by Zerodha mobile application: The mobile version of Kite 3.0 allows a seamless trading experience for smartphone users.
- Zerodha Coin: It is a platform that allows you to buy online mutual funds directly without paying any commission.
- No delivery fee.
- Supplies a margin value from 4 to 15 times.
- Esteemed broker in India
- Rs. 20 is charged per trade on intraday trades.
- Zero brokerage on stocks.
- Excellent customer assistance.
- Equity Intraday: 0.03% or Rs 20 per transaction which is lower.
- Equity Futures: 0.03% or Rs 20 per executed order.
- Equity Options: Rs 20 per executed order.
5Paisa Demat account is known as the cheapest brokerage amount i.e. flat Rs 10. per trade followed by the addon Ultra Trader pack. Users can set a single trade that is worth crores. 5Paisa mobile application is one of the most popular mobile applications in India. Thinking how? 5Paise is best in terms of ease, usability, user participation, and speed.
5Paisa Trading Platforms
- 5Paisa Web Trader Station: It is the most suitable alternative for moderate quantity traders. This web-based platform presents smooth passage to the portfolio, places, and holdings information.
- 5Paisa .EXE Trader Terminal: 5Paisa trader terminal is especially for high volume traders that yields a compelling interface and fast accomplishment. With this terminal, you get a real-time market price, exceptional graphs with tools, and stock prices.
- 5Paisa Application: The 5Paisa application is for dealing with smartphones with an easy introduction to businesses. Also, it comes with great user expertise.
- Cheapest brokerage charges i.e. Rs 10 per trade.
- Zero brokerage charges on delivery.
- Securest and active account opening method.
- Easy to use.
- One of the best trading applications.
- Stocks, Commodities, Currency: ₹20/order Any value & number of trades.
- Mutual Funds: ₹0/order
IIFL Demat Account
IIFL Securities Ltd is known to be one of the largest full-service stockbrokers as it has above 40 lakh customers. It is a good choice for investors who require guidance, supervision, and research skills while shaping investment decisions.
Also, users need to give a certain amount of percentage based on their brokerage for trading and expense. It offers us three different brokerage plans which comprise flat, variable, and value-added brokerage. Other than this it includes value-added services like:
- Research report
- Market reports and research
- Trading with the help of Sensible
- Loans like Home, Gold, Personal, Business Loans, etc.
- Mutual Fund Investment
- NRI Services
- Easy and free account opening
- Lower brokerage charges in comparison to other stockbrokers.
- Research reports address more than 500 stocks, daily stock suggestions, and recommendations.
- Includes value-added services like mutual fund investment and IPO.
- Free stock delivery
- Intraday, futures, and values at just Rs 20 per trade executed.
Sharekhan is one of the leading online brokerage companies having more than 20 lakh customers. At present, the company is known to provide service for 3200 shops located across 541 cities.
- Zero account opening charges.
- For the first year, there are no annual maintenance charges.
- Offers both online and offline coaching workshops to the investors.
- Free call and trading convenience.
- It takes 0.02% brokerage charges after the first year.
- The brokerage rate is costlier in comparison to other stockbrokers. But users have the opportunity to negotiate at the term of account opening.
Motilal Oswal Demat Account
For the investors, Motilal Oswal Demat Account yields multiple services which include private wealth control, retail broking, institutional broking, expenses, private equity, stockbroking, currency broking, key strategies, and finance. Now, the firm is known to have more than 2200 business locations which include around 10 lakh enrolled customers. Its research-based information permits us with a strong client base.
Motilal Oswal Trading Platforms
- MO Desktop Trading Platform: It is a desktop-based platform that you can easily install on your PC or laptop. With the help of this system, you can access more than 30,000 research papers, over every asset category.
- MO Trader Web Platform: MO Trader Web Platform is the platform that allows you to easily access Demat accounts online on the web through any browser.
- MO Trader Mobile Application: It is a mobile application for all smartphone users that presents real-time data and trading accomplishments.
- It is an award-winning research report that covers more than 80,000 reports and 45 sectors.
- Includes many value-added services like portfolio management, FD, Gold loans, US investments & Bond investment, and banking.
- Equity Intraday: 0.05%
- Equity delivery: 0.50%
- Equity Futures: 0.05%
- Equity Options: Rs 70 per trade
Check Here For: IPO
So, that’s it! We have listed the best Demat account options available for you in India. Have a look and find the best fit for you. For good trading experience we would suggest you open a Zerodha account and if you want the lowest brokerage charges then go for the 5Paisa Demat account. Stop spending more time thinking just choose the best option and start trading.