We live in a country where everybody is in a rush to get something big and great. India has become way competitive now than before and this race can be also seen in Indian roads as well. So as a car owner in India, it is a continuous concern to protect their cars from any external damage. Getting perfect insurance can be the solution for this issue for sure. While choosing perfect car insurance for your car, you should be familiar with the different options which are available in this field so that you choose the best yet the most pocket-friendly one. So we have jotted down 10 best yet affordable car insurance for your car.
Top 10 best and cheap car insurance policies:
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited: This car insurance policy company started their business or operation in the year 2001, and since then it has been among the top 10 list of best car insurance policies. Since 2001, it has gathered a huge customer base in India and recently they have entered the digital platform as well which has made it easy to connect. It has a network of 4000+ cashless repair garages where you can repair your car without any additional cost.
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited: ICICI is a brand itself and if the promise of ICICI gets inculcated in car insurance then it should be the best. Not only personal liabilities, but it does also covers business and project damages and liabilities as well. There are many situations and conditions that are being covered under this insurance policy thus it has a very stronghold in the marketplace of India. The procedure of the settlement is very hassle-free which is generally not offered by many policies. So there are many possible reasons more because of which it is within the top 10 insurance policies.
- HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Limited: it is a collaboration of HDFC and ERGO and it covers not only personal liabilities but also it covers business liabilities as well. It is a super growing insurance company with around 108 branch offices and 91 cities across India. The customer service is superb and it is all around the clock so you can reach them any time. It covers around 4500+ garages all over India for cashless settlement and repairing.
- Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited: it is also a collaboration between the Tata group and the American International Group which has been established in the year 2001. This company has around 2500+ employees and they have around 152 branches which are spread all over India. There is basically five plans of insurance which has been enlisted by them and you are totally free to choose among that pack that what would be the best according to your requirement.
- The New India Assurance Co. Ltd: this is an insurance company which is spread around 28 nations all over the world. In India, the headquarter of this insurance company is in Mumbai. It is one of the most primitive insurance policies in India and it is being operated and governed by the Government of India. It is now almost 40 years New India is serving the people of India with around 17,702+ dedicated employees. There are around 1339 offices all over the nation.
- Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Ltd: it is one of the best-known policy companies, and it has issued nearly 9.8 million insurance policies until now. It has around 79 offices which are operating all over India and thus has a very strong customer base. They have started their journey in the year 2008 and then there was no looking back from then.
- The Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd: in the year 1947, Oriental started their journey in Mumbai as their headquarter. It is a private sector department or company, which is owned and conducted by the central government of India. But now the department has been the shift to New Delhi, and it has around 1800+ micro-offices all over the nation. The packages are really pocket-friendly to the customers which become very affordable for the customers.
- Reliance General Insurance Company: it became the very first policyholder to get an ISO certification for providing numerous insurance policies all over the nation. It covers around 3800+ garages that offer cashless repair of your damaged car or vehicle. The customer service is also to the mark which proves that they are one of the best insurance companies all over India with a superb grip of numerous customers.
- United India Insurance Co. Ltd: it was established in the year 1938 and it is now reached over 1300 offices all over India. They are known to provide a superb and well-maintained quality of the insurance which they provide. They have around 18000+ employees who are working dedicatedly to make their company policies more established and strong. They have numerous packages that are being listed under their policies. Also, they have around 200+ micro offices spread all around India just to facilitate their customers.
- Universal Sompo General Insurance Company Limited: this insurance company is a combination of different banks like Indian banks with Karnataka bank, Allahabad Bank and Indian Overseas Bank and Dabur Investments. And thus it is an investment company with Sompo Japan Insurance Company. This insurance company includes many claims which offer many advantages starting from personal accident to business liabilities as well. There are many garages as well which is cashless.
So these were some insurance companies which you should definitely look up to. And also at the same time, these are pocket friendly as well. Choose insurance which can be a hassle-free one which can be very productive as well. Being an India, it should be your first priority when you get a car to get insurance as well. So we truly hope that you will choose the best one for your best car.