Barbeque Nation is coming to IPO on March 24th with a Face Value of 5Rs Per Equity Share. We have clearly mentioned all the details regarding the IPO.
- 1 Barbeque Nation IPO Details
- 2 Barbeque Nation IPO Tentative Timetable
- 3 Barbeque Nation IPO Lot Size
- 4 Barbeque Nation IPO Promoter Holding
- 5 Company Financials:
- 6 About Barbeque Nation:
- 7 Company Contact Information:
- 8 Barbeque Nation Gray Market Price (GMP)
- 9 FAQ:
- 10 How to apply in Barbeque Nation IPO through Zerodha?
- 11 Check Barbeque Nation IPO Allotment Status:
Barbeque Nation IPO Details
|IPO Opening Date||Mar 24, 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||Mar 26, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹5 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹498 to ₹500 per equity share|
|Market Lot||30 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||30 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size||[.] Eq Shares of ₹5
(aggregating up to ₹452.87 Cr)
|Fresh Issue||[.] Eq Shares of ₹5
(aggregating up to ₹180.00 Cr)
|Offer for Sale||5,457,470 Eq Shares of ₹5
(aggregating up to ₹272.87 Cr)
Barbeque Nation IPO Tentative Timetable
|IPO Open Date||Mar 24, 2021|
|IPO Close Date||Mar 26, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Apr 1, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Apr 5, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Apr 6, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Apr 7, 2021|
Barbeque Nation IPO Lot Size
The Barbeque Nation IPO market lot size is 30 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 13 lots (390 shares or ₹195,000).
Barbeque Nation IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||60.21%|
|Post Issue Share Holding|
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in million)|
|Profit After Tax||(1,006.48)||(329.28)||(383.86)||(58.00)|
About Barbeque Nation:
Barbeque Nation Restaurants is one of the leading casual dining restaurant chains in India. It offers the best quality of food offerings, ambiance, and services to customers. It also owns and operates Toscano Restaurants and UBQ by Barbeque Nation that caters to the delivery segment.
The first Barbeque Nation Restaurant was established in 2008 and as of November 30, 2019, the network has been steadily grown to 138 Barbeque Nation Restaurants in 73 cities in India and 7 International Barbeque Nation Restaurants in 3 countries outside India. The company has recently diversified into another brand “Red Apple” which operates 10 Italian restaurants in 2 cities of India i.e. Bengaluru and Chennai.
Company Contact Information:
Barbeque Nation Hospitality Limited
Sy. No. 62, Site No.13, 6th Cross, N.S. Palya,
BTM Layout, Bengaluru – 560 076
Phone: +91 80 4511 3000
Barbeque Nation Gray Market Price (GMP)
You can also check: More IPO’s here
What is the Grey Market Premium (GMP) of Barbeque Nation IPO?
The Grey Market Premium of Barbeque Nation IPO is ₹N/A at the moment.
What is the last date to apply for Barbeque Nation IPO?
26th March 2021 is the last to apply.
How to apply in Barbeque Nation IPO through Zerodha?
Zerodha customers can apply online in Barbeque Nation IPO using UPI as a payment gateway. Zerodha customers can apply in Nazara Technologies IPO by login into Zerodha Console (back office) and submitting an IPO application form.
Steps to apply in Barbeque Nation IPO through Zerodha
- Visit the Zerodha website and login to Console.
- Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
- Go to the ‘Barbeque Nation IPO’ row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
- Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
- ‘Submit’ IPO application form.
- Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.
Check Barbeque Nation IPO Allotment Status:
- To check Barbeque Nation IPO allotment status on BSE or NSE website, go to the BSE website.
- On the website, click on ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘Barbeque Nation IPO’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on ‘Search’.