Baby Shiba Token, Price, How to Buy? MetaMask Wallet, UniSwap

0
Baby Shiba

Baby Shiba: BHIBA was generated to chase the footsteps of one of the best accomplishing experimental coins named SHIB. BHIBA is a reasonable and deflationary token formulated on the ERC-20 network. It ensures an extensive community to encounter the charming and friendly approach of our Baby Shiba. 

Like SHIB coin, the token has strategies to generate a swap and has a wallet twirling around the token BHIBA. This token allows customers and the association to encounter an active and well-defined exchange. Along with extensive knowledge of the primary SHIB token, BHIBA is intriguing to follow and surpass the prevailing path of the SHIB token. For example, if you want to be posted on significant exchanges then you need to be presented to the majority of crypto followers. Those crypto followers need to have plans to correlate with other tokens.

BHIBA intends to assure the efficacy and legitimacy of the token with the help of active developers. This action was taken into consideration with their initial launch.

About Baby Shiba Token:

  • 2.5% Burn:

Baby Shiba is loved by all of us but it isn’t appreciated enough. if there’s always a solidified supply of it. So, baby Shiba was introduced with a 2.5% burn on each transaction of $BHIBA tokens admitting the scarcity of the token to progress per transaction.

  • 2.5% Redistribution:

To the token holders of cute Baby Shibas, rewards are there for holding Baby Shiba so gently. So, they implemented a 2.5% Redistribution from every transaction to the Baby Shiba community.

Baby Shiba Price and Market Stats

Baby Shiba Price
BHIBA Price $0.00001798
Market Cap ?
Market Cap Dominance 0.00%
Trading Volume $6,176,523
Volume / Market Cap
24h Low / 24h High $0.00000319 / $0.00003363
7d Low / 7d High $0.00001031 / $0.00001031
Market Cap Rank N/A
All-Time High $0.00005757 -70.1%
May 12, 2021 (1 day)
All-Time Low $0.00000319 440.1%

Where to buy Baby Shiba?

Uniswap (v2) is currently one of the most active trading markets to buy Baby Shiba.

Features of Baby Shiba:

  • Elimination of bots: Trading got paused with the launch as the maximum transaction percentage was slowly lifted to assure fair allocation of the token.
  • Ownership of the token was relinquished.
  • Liquidity is locked and future locks exist in a plan.
  • Token allocation: Let’s study in detail the token allocation of Baby Shiba.
  1. 50% Burnt: Vitalik Buterin reached their development team and needed some Baby Shiba since they were feeling lonely without it. That’s 50% of the total supply was sent to them.
  2. 7.5% Presale: To the lurkers and etherscan detectives, rewards were given as they found us so quick. 7.5% of the total supply was sold to them as a mark of respect.
  3. 5% Giveaways: For those who aren’t as blessed and own some Baby Shiba coins, we understand them and have a solution for them. We give them some giveaways with Baby Shibas supporting the whole community to become a part of the action.
  4. 4% Marketing: To develop the name of Cute Shibas for those who aren’t as productive as we are. That’s why we put some tokens to pay to the influencers and marketers who work on spreading the word.
  5. 4% Development: Baby Shiba has a low-budget development team, but they put all their efforts, heart, and soul into this. When we feel like we want some Baby Shibas to strengthen our mental health we took a teeny weeny bit for ourselves. Incentivizing ourselves to keep up with the growth of the token and move forward when we have a sense of indolent to do so.
  6. 30% Liquidity: Liquidity is 30% of the total supply or 60% of the current supply that will be contributed to the community. So, come and grab your part.

Remember that BHIBA is not a pump and dump type of token of any illegal or looked down the project. So, stay updated with the prices and then think of investing. 

More Articles: Financial Solving

How to Buy Baby Shiba:

  • Create a MetaMask Wallet
  • Send ETH to MetaMask Wallet
  • Open Uniswap and Connect the MetaMask Wallet and Paste the Contract Address
  • Contract Address: “0x4a6be56a211a4c4e0dd4474d524138933c17f3e3”
  • Select the amount and swap.

FAQ:

Q: What is the Contract Address of Baby Shiba?

Contract: “0x4a6be56a211a4c4e0dd4474d524138933c17f3e3″

Q: What is the Official Website of Baby Shiba?

Official Website: www.babyshiba.finance

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here