Greetings! We clearly mentioned Angel Broking Demat Account details in this article. Complete Review of the company and charges.
- 1 About Angel Broking
- 2 Founders of Angel Broking
- 3 Angel Broking Features
- 4 Angel Broking Brokerage Charges and Fees
- 5 Angel Broking Demat Account Opening Charges
- 6 Documents required to Open Angel Broking Demat account?
- 7 How to Open Angel Broking Demat Account?
- 8 Angel Broking Customer Care Details:
- 9 Angel Broking Pros and Cons
- 10 The Conclusion
About Angel Broking
Angel Broking is one of the elite stock trading companies in India right now that has enormous experience. They offer quite a handsome range of products and services that caters to almost every form of investment in India. The trading platforms are futuristics and packed with robust features to make every-day trading simple. One of the compelling reasons people love to deal with Angel Broking is because of its reasonable fee structure, and alongside that, the advisory services they offer are top-notch, to say the least. So, in this article, we will learn more about all these aspects of the company in detail.
Founders of Angel Broking
Angel Broking is a Mumbai-based company that deals with various financial assets. They have started their company operations in 1987. Since then, 33 years have passed and the founder Mr Dinesh Thakkar ensured nothing strays from the course of action. With his wisdom and the help of the trusted employees, the company is now a full-service broker. Even though they are a private limited company, and don’t sell the shares publicly, the core financial status of the company had remained intact after all these years of operations.
Angel Broking Features
Let us now discuss what can be the main features for getting associated with Angel Broking. Let us know in details:
- With Angel Broking, you can get flexible brokerage plans. Now, it is available in almost every form of investment that the company offers.
- One of the significant features of this broking institution is the Demat accounts are free to open. Of course, the Trading account is also free to use.
- The Trading Platforms are available on almost every device. This, of course, is one of the major USPs of the company that the Trading platforms offer not only the general features to trade online, but also provide so much assistance while you are making any assumptions in the market.
- The company offers a wide range of products and services. The likes of Equity, Commodity, and Currency are a few noteworthy mentions. So, practically, you can switch between various forms of investments without changing the broker company.
- Angel Broking is considered to be one of the most experienced brokers in the Indian financial market. Therefore, you will automatically get a worthy Research and Development team.
- Many experts believe that ARQ is one of the robust Robo Advisory Platforms which they have introduced recently.
- The support team is very efficient. So, you will get quick resolutions to your problems or queries.
Angel Broking Brokerage Charges and Fees
The fee structure is something that attracts most traders. So, let us take a look at the following table for detailed information:
|Products and Services||Rates|
|Equity Delivery Trading||Nil|
|Equity Intraday Trading||Rs.20 per executed order|
|Commodity Options Trading||Rs.20 per executed order|
|Equity Options Trading||Rs.20 per executed order|
|Currency Futures Trading||Rs.20 per executed order|
|Currency Options Trading||Rs.20 per executed order|
|Minimum Brokerage||Rs.20 per executed order|
|Demat AMC Charges||Nil or Rs.300|
|Trading AMC Charges||Nil|
Apart from that, you must also bear some additional costs. However, these costs are nominal and would not eat up the profit margins much. So, follow the table below:
|Transaction Charges||0.00325% Chargeable on Total Turnovers|
|STT||0.0126% Chargeable on Total Turnovers|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.0002% Chargeable on Total Turnovers|
|Stamp Duty||Varies between different Indian states|
|GST||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
Angel Broking Demat Account Opening Charges
When we are talking about various fees, we must also mention how much you need to pay to open up your Angel Broking account. You should know for activating online trading, you must own three accounts – a savings account, which you need to open up from a bank, and the Demat and Trading accounts, for which you should go to a broker like Angel Broking. Meanwhile, please take a look at the following table to understand the costs for account opening and maintenance:
|Account Opening Charges||Nil|
|Demat AMC Charges||Nil or Rs. 300 Per Year*|
|Trading AMC Charges||Nil|
* The AMC for the Demat accounts is only free when the margin is ₹25,000 or more. Otherwise, it is flat ₹300 Per Annum.
Documents required to Open Angel Broking Demat account?
Opening up an Angel Broking account is pretty straightforward. However, you do need some primary documents to complete your KYC verification. So here they are as follows:
- Softcopy of your Aadhaar Card.
- Softcopy of your PAN Card.
- Documents that you can use as the Proof of Address (POA) like any utility bill, or bank statement.
More Articles: Financial Solving
How to Open Angel Broking Demat Account?
Now, once you know what documents you need, here are the steps to open up an Angel Broking Demat account:
- Go to the official website of Angel Broking – www.angelbroking.com. Over there, you should see an option at the top right – “Open Demat Account.” Click on that.
- Next, you will get a simple call-back form. Fill it out with your correct contact information. Then, a representative will call you up and ask for all the documents we have mentioned before. Upload or email those to begin the KYC verification process.
- Generally, it takes 1-2 business days to complete the process. Once done, you will receive an email containing all the credentials to access your Demat and Trading accounts.
- You can begin trading then.
Angel Broking Customer Care Details:
Customer care supports is a crucial service that you have to depend on. So here is how you can reach the support team along with some critical information:
|Support Related Queriesemail@example.com / 022 – 49394939|
|Investment Advisoryfirstname.lastname@example.org / 022 – 40003600
(Extn : 6825 / 6111 / 6876)
|Become Our Partneremail@example.com / 022 – 49393999|
|Media Queriesfirstname.lastname@example.org / 022 – 4000 3600 ext 6925|
Angel Broking Pros and Cons
- Here are the Advantages of opening up a Demat account with Angel Broking:
- You will get incredible offers while you are trading.
- The Advisory service is top-notch, especially with the introduction of ARQ.
- The Trading Platforms mostly satisfy new and old traders with all the features enabled to be the perfect trader.
- The company has over 180 branches which gives them a Pan India presence.
- You can transact both Offline and Online.
- They provide every sort of notification and alert which will keep you up-to-date with market whereabouts.
- There are not so many cons to discuss here. But here are a couple of nit-picks:
- In today’s age, they don’t offer leverage or exposure. The highest is up to 14x, and that too must undergo tons of parameters.
- No NSDL as the Depository Source.
Angel Broking is arguably one of the best trading companies in India right now. They have tons of experience and can guide you if you have zero or limited knowledge about how the market works. The fee structure is reasonable, the trading platforms are worth mentioning. Overall, the reviews from their clients also support the company with loads of positive comments. So, if you are contemplating, we suggest you can rely on Angel Broking.