Adeshwar Meditex IPO is an SME IPO of 3,900,000 equity shares of the presumptive worth of ₹10 totaling up to ₹9.75 Crores. The issue is evaluated at ₹25 per equity share. The base request amount is 6000 Shares.
The IPO opens on Jun 15, 2021, and closes on Jun 18, 2021.
Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd is the registrar for the IPO. The shares are proposed to be recorded on BSE SME.
- 1 Adeshwar Meditex IPO Details
- 2 Adeshwar Meditex IPO Lot Size
- 3 Adeshwar Meditex IPO Promoter Holding
- 4 Company Promoters:
- 5 Company Financials:
- 6 About Adeshwar Meditex IPO
- 7 Company Contact Information
- 8 How to apply in Adeshwar Meditex IPO through Zerodha?
- 9 How to apply in Adeshwar Meditex IPO through Upstox
Adeshwar Meditex IPO Details
|IPO Opening Date||Jun 15, 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||Jun 18, 2021|
|Issue Type||Fixed Price Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹25 per equity share|
|Market Lot||6000 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||6000 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE SME|
|Issue Size||3,900,000 Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹9.75 Cr)
Adeshwar Meditex IPO Lot Size
The Adeshwar Meditex IPO market lot size is 6000 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lot (6000 shares or ₹150,000).
Adeshwar Meditex IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||58.45%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||42.65%|
Siddharth Talati is the promoter of the company.
|Summary of financial Information (Restated Consolidated)|
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in lakhs)|
|Profit After Tax||138.92||201.49||225.10||256.08|
About Adeshwar Meditex IPO
Consolidated in 2007, Adeshwar Meditex Limited is occupied with assembling surgical dressings and outer arrangements items for example sterile surgical wound dressing, tulle dressing, cement bandages, medical dispensable, permeable cloth, sanitizers, plaster, medical kits, and so forth The firm obliges both the homegrown just as global business sectors.
Adeshwar Meditex has a best-in-class manufacturing office in the Palghar area. The modernized assembling unit is outfitted with cutting-edge apparatus and cleansing offices alongside an in-house R&D unit.
Company Contact Information
Adeshwar Meditex Limited
605, 6th floor, Plot-99, Niranjan Building
Bhagwan Todi Bal Udyan Marg
Marine Lines Railway Station, Marine Drive, Mumbai
Phone: 022-22674137 / 38
How to apply in Adeshwar Meditex IPO through Zerodha?
Zerodha clients can apply online in Adeshwar Meditex IPO utilizing UPI as an installment entryway. Zerodha clients can apply in Adeshwar Meditex IPO by login into Zerodha Console (administrative center) and presenting an IPO application form.
Steps to apply in Adeshwar Meditex IPO through Zerodha
- Visit the Zerodha website and login to Console.
- Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
- Go to the ‘Adeshwar Meditex IPO’ row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
- Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
- ‘Submit’ IPO application form.
- Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.
How to apply in Adeshwar Meditex IPO through Upstox
Following are the steps to apply for IPO online using Upstox:
- Login to your Upstox pro trading website
- Go to the IPO section
- Select the IPO you wish to apply
- Enter your UPI ID
- Submit the IPO bid